• 26(current)
[FRODO release] Skin Widgets
Quote:It is especially made for the new "ondeck" feature.
Imagine the following: You have watched Dexter S4E1 until E6. That was two weeks ago.
Now your ondeck feature tells you: New Dexter Episode! E8!
I totally do not know which the last watched episode was, so i am starting it...

ondeck = watchlist = skin widgets recommended episodes

It checks that the recommended episode is actually the next one and you haven't missed one or more in-between (ie SickBeard didn't/couldn't download them).

Perhaps it (Skin Widgets) doesn't even need to recommend an episode if it's not actually the next one?
yes, i know what everything does etc, but i think it would be very confusing if the add-on which is used for widget stuff would also take over other functions. only script.randomandlastitems would make sense to merge i think.
better havin seperate ones with each of them havin a meaningful script name so users can directly see what each add-on is useful for.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
Any chance we could get Recent PVR Recordings as well? I may take a lot at it the python looks fairly stright forward
(2013-03-10, 05:14)killerkiwi2005 Wrote: Any chance we could get Recent PVR Recordings as well? I may take a lot at it the python looks fairly stright forward

i think that´s not available via JSON at the moment.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
service.skin.widgets is responsible for the widgets we now have for movies and series like recently added, randomly added , in progress etc, right?
Would it be possible to have the same options available for video playlist (and nodes)?
I couldn't find a similar request but if asked before, i'm sorry.
(2013-03-13, 12:19)schumi2004 Wrote: service.skin.widgets is responsible for the widgets we now have for movies and series like recently added, randomly added , in progress etc, right?
Would it be possible to have the same options available for video playlist (and nodes)?

already possible with script.randomandlastitems.
(2013-03-13, 13:48)phil65 Wrote:
(2013-03-13, 12:19)schumi2004 Wrote: service.skin.widgets is responsible for the widgets we now have for movies and series like recently added, randomly added , in progress etc, right?

But that doesn't seem to have the same views/features skin.widgets have.
Thanks anyway.
(2013-03-14, 14:15)schumi2004 Wrote:
(2013-03-13, 13:48)phil65 Wrote:

But that doesn't seem to have the same views/features skin.widgets have.
Thanks anyway.

depends on skin.
(2013-02-26, 13:10)crni Wrote: Is there a reason why there is no RecentEpisode.%d.Watched label for episodes ? and If not can this be added ? tnx

e.g.

recent movies
  • RecentMovie.%d.Resume
    RecentMovie.%d.PercentPlayed
    RecentMovie.%d.Watched

recent episodes
  • RecentEpisode.%d.Resume
    RecentEpisode.%d.PercentPlayed
are there any plans to add this missing label ?
EDIT: misread something
Hi there,

for the hell i'm not able to show mpaa ratings Smile

I'm using this in the container: 8020

PHP Code:
<property name="Mpaa">$INFO[Window(Home).Property(RandomMovie.11.MPAA)]</property

and for example Rated R in variables:

PHP Code:
<value condition="substring(Container(8020).ListItem.Property(Mpaa),Rated R) | substring(Container(8020).ListItem.Property(Mpaa),Rated: R)">extras/flagging/ratings/mpaa_restricted.png]</value

Please help ...

Thanx
Edit: forget it.

Edit2: Did a quick test and it's working fine here.
(2013-03-17, 00:47)`Black Wrote: Edit: forget it.

Edit2: Did a quick test and it's working fine here.

Sorry black, are you answering my post?
Yes. I tested your code and it's working for me. The only thing I guess shouldn't be there is the ] after mpaa_restricted.png.
Oh my god, i must be blind or i really need more sleep Smile

Thanx Black
  • 26(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[FRODO release] Skin Widgets8