• 45(current)
[FRODO release] Skin Widgets
Hi,
Why can't I see the newest versions (0.0.28, 0.0.29) in Github? The last version there is 0.0.27
When I click on 'random tv shows' widget, I get no response. I use Gotham aeon nox 4. Also, there is nothing for in progress tv shows. Ideas why these don't work? I'm using version .29.
(2014-05-13, 16:40)djoole Wrote: Thanks Marijn, i hope someone would code this one day... (actions on widgets, like watch toggle)
I don't know where to put this kind of request so that it doesn't get lost... maybe you could point me to the right direction, or even better, fill the request yourself, as i understand you're part of the XBMC devteam, so that would have a better chance to be acheived? Smile

About CrowleyAJ request, +1, i already mentionnend the auto update of the widget itemps doesn't work, although it activated in the options.
I have to launch a library manual scan to make a watched episode disappear from the widgets.

Is this still a problem, as I am running 0.29 and the auto update also doesn't work for me as well.
What refresh rate change do you have selected?

@ djoole, why would you want to toggle the watched state?
manual toggle is not detectable or triggers anything. nothing to do about
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
60 hz
(2014-05-25, 09:05)bolter Wrote:
(2014-05-13, 16:40)djoole Wrote: Thanks Marijn, i hope someone would code this one day... (actions on widgets, like watch toggle)
I don't know where to put this kind of request so that it doesn't get lost... maybe you could point me to the right direction, or even better, fill the request yourself, as i understand you're part of the XBMC devteam, so that would have a better chance to be acheived? Smile

About CrowleyAJ request, +1, i already mentionnend the auto update of the widget itemps doesn't work, although it activated in the options.
I have to launch a library manual scan to make a watched episode disappear from the widgets.

Is this still a problem, as I am running 0.29 and the auto update also doesn't work for me as well.
out of my hands (nothing i can/will do about)
http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/14558
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2014-05-25, 10:03)bolter Wrote: 60 hz

Sorry, I meant 'Adjust display refresh rate to match video'. If you have it on 'Always' then the list wont update.
(2014-05-25, 10:18)Hitcher Wrote:
(2014-05-25, 10:03)bolter Wrote: 60 hz

Sorry, I meant 'Adjust display refresh rate to match video'. If you have it on 'Always' then the list wont update.

It's currently set to off
If using the change refresh option to match movie, either this script or the skins using it do not update.

Damn shame, I wonder if it's fixable?
Martijn, I think this new commit broken script in helix nightlies

https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/commit/b89a...c6cf6fb14d

Get data and images, but don´t play more video or music, when try start via widget.

Wanilton

PS: Forget, was fixed in master today, it´s work fine again.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
Martijn thank you for this great addon!

One issue i notice is: Recommended Items do not auto update when manually marking as watched/unwatched.
Would like to know if it's a bug to be fixed please.
Hi,

thank you for this great Addon.

Unfortunately it does not work in my HTPC with SmartPlaylists on gotham. I already posted it in the cirrus extended thread here (http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1717243) and here (http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1723566) but it doesn't seem skin related.

I'm using the newest version of this addon. The only thing i can see from the Logfile is
"WARNING: CPythonInvoker(1, /storage/.xbmc/addons/service.skin.widgets/default.py): the python script "/storage/.xbmc/addons/service.skin.widgets/default.py" has left several classes in memory that we couldn't clean up. The classes include: N14PythonBindings30XBMCAddon_xbmc_Player_DirectorE,N14PythonBindings31XBMCAddon_xbmc_Monitor_DirectorE,N9XBMCAddon7xbmcgui6WindowE"

Do you have any ideas how to fix that?

Thank you.

Gizmoh
This addon is the best for me, i really cannot live without it!
Thank you very much Martijn!

There is a fix for updating Recommended Episodes:
Skin File: Home.xml
<onload>RunScript(service.skin.widgets)</onload>

Now i wonder if that's can make a trouble for Martijn's addon or is it safe to use it?[/color]
is there anyway someone can add the AirDate to the service.skin.widget? for recentepisodes?

I am using amberskin and would like to be able to list the airdate as part of the info on the recent episode shelf.

I dont know much about coding but someone in the irc chat was helpful enough and this is were we are stuck, we have been able to isolate were the information is laid out, and the skin uses this widget to query.....however airdate is not listed as an available option.

thank you
  • 45(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[FRODO release] Skin Widgets8