• 46(current)
[FRODO release] Skin Widgets
(2014-08-26, 08:42)druiz Wrote: is there anyway someone can add the AirDate to the service.skin.widget? for recentepisodes?

I am using amberskin and would like to be able to list the airdate as part of the info on the recent episode shelf.

I dont know much about coding but someone in the irc chat was helpful enough and this is were we are stuck, we have been able to isolate were the information is laid out, and the skin uses this widget to query.....however airdate is not listed as an available option.

thank you

figured it out its the "premiered" tag. I am not sure why this option is not found in the wiki for recent episodes.
(2014-02-11, 23:59)bigwillch Wrote: Hi. I think this may have been mentioned a few times before but I haven't spotted a solution to it. On my setup (Raspberry Pi running Bello theme) The skin widget integration works perfectly except in Random Movies, where every time some of the movie posters don't display (though the background art always works). I get exactly the same thing happening in Random Movies if using the Amber skin which makes me think it isn't skin specific.

I've had a look through the log but no errors jump out at me. Would really appreciate any feedback anyone is able to give.

I've pasted a debug file here: http://pastebin.com/rGZ5nJEw

Let me know if any further info is required.

Many thanks - Will

Hello. I found the solution here and thought I'd share it in case anyone else is still experiencing the same thing.

Seems it was related to items which haven't had their poster art attributes converted properly in the db. The following fix worked for me (i'm still on 12 at the moment by the way, so haven't tried this on 13).

- Navigate to your installation database folder (/userdata/Database)
- Use a sqlite editor to open MyVideos75.db (I find sqlite manager for Firefox works very well - https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox...e-manager/)
- Under 'Execute SQL' run the following
Code:
UPDATE art SET
type = 'poster'
WHERE
media_type = 'movie'
AND
type = 'thumb';

UPDATE movie SET
c08 = replace(c08, '<thumb preview="', '<thumb aspect="poster" preview="')
WHERE
c08 like '%<thumb preview="%';
- Delete your Textures13.db
- Restart xbmc

Everything should now be hunky dory Smile
I have aeon mq5 skin and I was wondering if I could add start from beginning to movie widget play options. Currently the only options are play movie/play trailer/cinema x. When I click play movie it starts up some of the movies where I left off instead of the beginning

Here are my play options in Aeon MQ5

And here were the options in confluence with the start from beginning which I want in MQ5

there has to be a way to adjust this
Better of asking in the Aeon MQ5 forum.
I did they ignored the question lol
The skin widgets does not always display the correct poster for tv shows wich are spreaded over multiple locations

For example:

Drive 1: doctor who seasons 1-5
Drive 2: doctor who seasons 6-8

When choosing the newest artwork for display, it displays the right one in the library but the skin widget in the homescreen displays some old artwork, probably stored alongside the older seasons.

I love the widgets in the aeon skins and would be awesome to see this fixed!
Aeon skins do not use this script for widgets anymore.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
You have any idea to wich addon this might be related?
It seems to be fixed in the latest build of helix but this could be just a coincidence...
we can only give tips if you provide the neccessary info. (exact skin version you are using, debug log)
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
Can skin widgets be used on a client via upnp?

I'm tempted to move my upnp library to an always on Pi but I use skin widgets for "In Progress" religously and don't want to run without it.
Is this script no longer supported? Because the play function is broken in beta build of Helix. Should I use library.data.provider instead?
(2014-11-12, 16:43)frellAn Wrote: Is this script no longer supported? Because the play function is broken in beta build of Helix. Should I use library.data.provider instead?

i would.
Image Image
Did I Help? Add to my reputation
Hi,

currently no skin using the skin widget (Transparency, Aeon MQ5,...) are usable for me .. permanent kodi crashes...

=> http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=204647&page=3
Sorry but this is a Kodi problem, not an addon problem.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Can we implement adding favorites from the movies widget? Is that possible now?
  • 46(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[FRODO release] Skin Widgets8