Win double subtitles
I am also experiencing same issues.
Using Frodo RC1.
I know this is old, but this was the only thread about the subject that i could find, because I have been experiencing the exact same issue for some months now.

I have tried to find a pattern but it's hard because it only happens in about 1/20 videos i watch. It usually starts half way through the playback and sometimes it goes away after a couple of lines and others it lasts until the end of the video. When it happens i usually just download other subs from the builtin sub downloader and sometimes it goes away after that but sometimes it doesn't.

The only things i tried was checking the content of the sub files, which were ok, and update the system and kodi multiple times (quite sure it was still xbmc when it started)

I couldn't find any bug report, but i also don't think i have enough information to create one. Just wanted to check if anyone had a clue about this.

Info:
Ubuntu 15.04
Kodi 14.2~git20150403.0934-final-0vivid (team-xbmc stable ppa)
Amd E-350
(2015-05-08, 12:15)Jonybat Wrote: I know this is old, but this was the only thread about the subject that i could find, because I have been experiencing the exact same issue for some months now.

I have tried to find a pattern but it's hard because it only happens in about 1/20 videos i watch. It usually starts half way through the playback and sometimes it goes away after a couple of lines and others it lasts until the end of the video. When it happens i usually just download other subs from the builtin sub downloader and sometimes it goes away after that but sometimes it doesn't.

The only things i tried was checking the content of the sub files, which were ok, and update the system and kodi multiple times (quite sure it was still xbmc when it started)

I couldn't find any bug report, but i also don't think i have enough information to create one. Just wanted to check if anyone had a clue about this.

Info:
Ubuntu 15.04
Kodi 14.2~git20150403.0934-final-0vivid (team-xbmc stable ppa)
Amd E-350

Apology for the necropost but did you ever end up finding a solution for this? Just had this problem with the same movie and srt file on both windows kodi v19 and android kodi v18. Second time I've had this. If anyone wants to test here's the content of the srt:
https://paste.kodi.tv/gujicijiwi

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
double subtitles0