XBMC Confluence menu settings
Im using the confluence skin on an ATV and had to recently re-add all of my media folder locations from my PC.

I went into add source and added my movie folder via SMB shares. I selected (Movies) as the type of source and (TV Shows) for my Tv shows folder. but instead of these two options appearing on the main menu they appear as sub headings under the VIDEO heading next to add ons, files etc. They originally used to appear as main headings so I would have the following.

WEATHER-PICTURES-MOVIES-TVSHOWS-VIDEOS-MUSIC-SETTINGS-PROGRAMS (or similar)

Now I have

WEATHER-PICTURES-VIDEOS-MUSIC-SETTINGS-PROGRAMS
----------------------- |-------------------------------------------------------
TV shows-Movies-add ons-files

How do I get the movies and tv show folders back in the main menu?
Running Krypton beta3 on ATV4 networked to Win7 PC using SMB shares.
Try the following: System/Settings > Skin > Home window options > Uncheck "Hide - Movies" and "Hide - TV shows"
Im sure they are already unchecked but I will check when I get home tonight. Thanks.
Running Krypton beta3 on ATV4 networked to Win7 PC using SMB shares.
You need to set content type for each source and then scan them to the library. Once xbmc has added them to the library movies and tv on the home screen will become visible. Right click or press C then select set content.
If I have been of help, please add to my reputation as a way of saying thanks, it's free.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Confluence menu settings0