Need Help Soft Modding
Hey everybody,

I'm new to this site, so please forgive me if anything I say is foolish. I've been searching for a step-by-step tutorial on how to mod the XBox, and just when I feel like I'm about to have some success, I crash and burn. I apologize in advance if anything I post on here is incorrect. I've been working on this for the past 5 hours and I'm pretty frustrated. This is the tutorial I've been using. Anyway, here's what I'm working with..

I have the save files on a memory card for the XBox. I've gone ahead and used the Splinter Cell exploit and installed Linux on the console. After that, I backed up the MSDash and the other files to assure I could get them back when I inevitably screw this up. I've gone ahead and completed the single layer install and everything seemed to be heading in the right direction.

Meanwhile, I've downloaded Filezilla and XBMC4XBOX 3.2 Stable to my PC, now I'm just waiting to use them.

The tutorial says that I need to transfer the XBMC4XBOX file to the Apps folder in my E drive, but when I expand the drive in Filezilla, Apps is nowhere to be found. Aaaaand this is where I'm stumped.

Once again, I really do apologize if this has been posted a million times, which I'd imagine it has been. If anybody is able to shed some light on my problems, hopefully without telling me I need to go a different route, I would be greatly appreciative. Thank you very much for your time.
You're going to want to post this at http://www.xbmc4xbox.org.uk 's forums. Official xbmc.org no longer supports the original xbox.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Need Help Soft Modding0