• 33(current)
(UK ONLY)SkyGO Working now in XBMC
anyone else having prob with skygo?
(2013-04-10, 22:10)jjmucker Wrote: anyone else having prob with skygo?

What kind of problems?
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
It won't load up the listings in EPG. I even tried manually double clicking the files
(2013-04-11, 17:23)jjmucker Wrote: It won't load up the listings in EPG. I even tried manually double clicking the files

Have you tried using the clearepg.xml then going back to the actual epg file?
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
Havent tried that yet, tried grabbing the link you have for that but it failed?
(2013-04-12, 12:11)jjmucker Wrote: Havent tried that yet, tried grabbing the link you have for that but it failed?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7jaud6lpfmr503s/ClearEPG.xml
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
Sorry mate, what do i do with this file. The txt file is empty?
(2013-04-12, 15:36)jjmucker Wrote: Sorry mate, what do i do with this file. The txt file is empty?

Yeah it's supposed to be. In the tvguide settings direct it to this file instead of your usual epgdata file open tvguide it will fail then go back into the settings put it back to the epgdata file and it should reload everything.
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
Hi mate, Typical, just as i go back into do that, gave it one last try, and it seems to be loading up. Very weird as it hasnt been loading up this past day or 2
it can work for sky go Italy ..
(2013-04-13, 12:12)JimThend Wrote: it can work for sky go Italy ..

Sorry I'm not completely sure what you're asking here - however, if it is whether this works for skygo Italy the answer is no, UK only as the title says.
I would imagine that skygo Italy is similar to the uk skygo but I've no way of confirming this.
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
Update Folks - 13-04

There has been issues with the Sky Movies Disney Channel - here is an updated channel.cfg please replace the one you have in your C:\

Channels.cfg - https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1229...annels.cfg
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
(2013-04-13, 14:06)syborg Wrote:
(2013-04-13, 12:12)JimThend Wrote: it can work for sky go Italy ..

Sorry I'm not completely sure what you're asking here - however, if it is whether this works for skygo Italy the answer is no, UK only as the title says.
I would imagine that skygo Italy is similar to the uk skygo but I've no way of confirming this.

Ok .. Thanks anyway
Excuse me for my English
Another prob with the EPG. Seems sky sports 1 isnt listing any programme info. I can still see the logo, but if i scroll down to it, it just automatically jumps it and moves to sky sports 2.
Anyone else had this?

even after doing the clearxml thing
(2013-04-14, 12:44)jjmucker Wrote: Another prob with the EPG. Seems sky sports 1 isnt listing any programme info. I can still see the logo, but if i scroll down to it, it just automatically jumps it and moves to sky sports 2.
Anyone else had this?

even after doing the clearxml thing

Have you manually ran the grabber.bat before clearing?
Remember you can always launch the channel directly from the launch program if there is no epg data
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
  • 33(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
(UK ONLY)SkyGO Working now in XBMC4