• 47(current)
(UK ONLY)SkyGO Working now in XBMC
Excellent work you should be able to link this with tvguide too from the looks of it. I'll put together something. If your up for testing.
Does this login automatically?
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
(2013-04-29, 22:04)givecredit Wrote: Very new to XBMC, So sorry for basic question. I have installed Addon V1.1.13, My problem is when I select a sky channel from skygo launcher I then get a pop up "open with" window asking my what program I want to use to open file.
What am I doing wrong?

Finally sorted my .bat file problem. After many attempted fixes I finally bit the bullet and reinstalled windows 7, xbmc etc. Now when i launch Sky Go in XBMC I get the "connecting to SKYgo" screen with flashing boxes but get no further.

I can connect outside xbmc using explorer or chrome, but cannot connect inside XBMC or outside XBMC using SkyGo folder in c drive. It stops at connecting to SkyGo. I have entered my correct login details in Addons settings configuration, SkyGo Options.

Any Suggestions. I see earlier in this thread it was mentioned to "check the cfg file in the xbmc app data folder" How is this done?

Thanks for any help provided...
C:\users\yourusername\appdata\roaming\xbmc\addons\script.syborg.launcher\skygo.cfg

Is the location.
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
I Have no appdata folder at this location...C:\users\yourusername

C:\users\yourusername\appdata\roaming\xbmc\addons\script.syborg.launcher\skygo.c​fg

Where have i gone wrong/
(2013-05-14, 20:31)givecredit Wrote: I Have no appdata folder at this location...C:\users\yourusername

C:\users\yourusername\appdata\roaming\xbmc\addons\script.syborg.launcher\skygo.c​fg

Where have i gone wrong/

It'll probably hidden i think this is default setting if you go into the folder settings then select show hidden folders/files
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
(2013-05-14, 19:16)syborg Wrote: Excellent work you should be able to link this with tvguide too from the looks of it. I'll put together something. If your up for testing.
Does this login automatically?

Unfortunately not. There are a few issues I think we'll come across... Remote focus being one of them. It would be nice to have a safari wrapper of some description, I gave it a go using fluid (http://fluidapp.com/) but sky wouldn't let me log in using that.

I'm guessing we'll need someone who's fairly savvy at OSX programming, my expertise are much more with web/VB so I'm not sure how much help I'll be.

Would be great to have this ported, its the only thing my XBMC is really missing.
Hi,

Dont quite fully understand why this seems to work for most people except me but once I follow the guide steps to get this up and running and then click on the bat file it opens up full screen and then comes up with a message saying I need to install silverlight (which is already installed?). It send me to the silverlight page but shows its already installed since it is! Not only does this not work but I then get error messages if trying to watch sky go just through a web browser outside of XBMC. I can get this back up and running via a long winded process of uninstalling silverlight, deleting hidden folders and files but then im back to square one. Anyone else having a similar issue and if so is there a workaround? Just going round in circles getting sky go working properly again, trying to get this to work, it killing sky go, starting again...

Thanks,
Rob
Where on the guide does it say to click a bat file? Which bat file are you clicking?
A few pages back mjeyre posted a link to a specific silverlight that is prefered maybe uninstall and reinstall that one. Try using the other browser IE/Chrome.
It shouldn't affect your ability to launch in the browser.
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
(2013-05-14, 20:36)syborg Wrote: It'll probably hidden i think this is default setting if you go into the folder settings then select show hidden folders/files

Thanks for that. In addons I have no script.syborg.launcher\skygo.c​​fg

The only syborg script I have is script.syborg.tvguide
Sorry it might be programs.skygo.launcher something like that
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
[quote='syborg' pid='1421083' dateline='1368567297']
Sorry it might be programs.skygo.launcher something like that
[/quote

Thanks.

Plugin.program.skygo.launcher

Checked the config file and username and password are correct. Any Ideas where else I could be going wrong?
Hi Syborg,

On the first post when saying about testing the files that you put in the root folder it says the following

"Double click the skygocache.bat file or runme and skygo should now auto run fullscreen. Satisfied ist running stand alone and you don’t have to sign in anymore now, run xbmc."

It keeps coming up that silverlight needs installing/updating when it launches even though it already is. I'll have a look for this post on a preferred version in case the most up to date version which im using doesnt work properly
Really sorry, searched through the last twenty pages and couldnt find any word of a specific version of silverlight I should use. I take it no one has had a similar issue as me then?
(2013-05-14, 23:45)wagnumpi Wrote: Hi Syborg,

On the first post when saying about testing the files that you put in the root folder it says the following

"Double click the skygocache.bat file or runme and skygo should now auto run fullscreen. Satisfied ist running stand alone and you don’t have to sign in anymore now, run xbmc."

It keeps coming up that silverlight needs installing/updating when it launches even though it already is. I'll have a look for this post on a preferred version in case the most up to date version which im using doesnt work properly

Cool... Have you tried the instructions from my signature? Just installing from my repo. Dunno it might solve the problem.
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
(2013-05-14, 23:56)wagnumpi Wrote: Really sorry, searched through the last twenty pages and couldnt find any word of a specific version of silverlight I should use. I take it no one has had a similar issue as me then?

Post 544 of this thread.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1402533
  • 47(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
(UK ONLY)SkyGO Working now in XBMC4