Smart playlist from files?
Is it possible to create a smart playlist from regular files and not files that have been databased as movies? Smile I want this because the movie thingy is really slow and gets alot of my movies wrong even thou all the filenames, years and etc is right.
No, smart playlists only works with library content
(2012-11-23, 13:55)rkas Wrote: Is it possible to create a smart playlist from regular files and not files that have been databased as movies? Smile I want this because the movie thingy is really slow and gets alot of my movies wrong even thou all the filenames, years and etc is right.

I can't imagine not browsing my movies in library node. That's one of the best (imo) features of XBMC. Being able to view cast, directors, plots, etc, and being able to search and filter my movies based on multiple criteria is awesome. Other than an occasional movie, the scrapers are usually dead on with choosing the correct movie. I do use file mode for some home movies I don't have added and I can't notice a speed difference between file mode and library mode. Library mode just provided so many additional features.
(2012-11-23, 15:45)sialivi Wrote: No, smart playlists only works with library content
Thats to bad. :\

(2012-11-23, 18:25)Zernable Wrote:
(2012-11-23, 13:55)rkas Wrote: Is it possible to create a smart playlist from regular files and not files that have been databased as movies? Smile I want this because the movie thingy is really slow and gets alot of my movies wrong even thou all the filenames, years and etc is right.

I can't imagine not browsing my movies in library node. That's one of the best (imo) features of XBMC. Being able to view cast, directors, plots, etc, and being able to search and filter my movies based on multiple criteria is awesome. Other than an occasional movie, the scrapers are usually dead on with choosing the correct movie. I do use file mode for some home movies I don't have added and I can't notice a speed difference between file mode and library mode. Library mode just provided so many additional features.

I really dont need to see all that additional stuff thought. And for me there are kinda many movies that are wrong, and its kinda slow aswell, and the updating aint that good either. I just think the file stuff is way faster, accurate and cleaner. Works flawless for me, except for those smart playlists that unfortunatly doesnt work. Shouldnt be that hard to implement should it? Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Smart playlist from files?0