• 5(current)
[RELEASE] Qobuz : an add-on for the Qobuz music streaming service
Is there somebody who can help us, the Qobuz addon give acces only to samples...Sad
I do not have the problem, are you sure you are logged in? Try to set the stream to mp3 in the addon options (especially if you have only premium account).
still have the problem, i am sure i am logged in because everything work properly since middle of february and my account is ok with the qobuz player. I verify the options, stream is on mp3, i put my loggin again with no success...

What is your version of XBMC ?
Hello, I have the answer from Qobuz (in french) :

Nous avons remis un peu d’ordre dans les abonnements et les services associés.

L’abonnement Basic ne permet l’écoute que sur son ordinateur de bureau.
Il n’a jamais été proposé l’utilisation de divers devices avec cet abonnement.

L'abonnement Basic fonctionne sur les application natives Qobuz sur le bureau. A savoir le miniPlayer de la page album, le Player web http://player.qobuz.com/#! et le Qobuz Desktop et sans possibilité d'écoute en mode déconnecté.
Toutes les autres applications sont des applications tiers ou mobile. Appellées devices.
Hello,
Since 3 days, my Qobuz add-on don't work any more: I have only access to samples as well.
I have a Qobuz account premium. I'm loged in.
The problem could be an new api by Qobuz ?
Have someone an idea ?
Thanks a lot in advance
Work again since yesterday...
Hello,

First of all, thank your for this add-on !

Since approximately 1 month, I cannot access my favorites. An error message is returned.

It is a known issue ?
(2015-05-11, 06:08)Taijitu Wrote: Hello,

First of all, thank your for this add-on !

Since approximately 1 month, I cannot access my favorites. An error message is returned.

It is a known issue ?

Hello!
Glad that this addon is still usefull for some people.
but a little sorry for the qobuz policy change.

I'll have a look for the favorites maybe something changed in the qobuz api, no eta sorry.

And we have an update that we'd love to release if we had time for this but it needs some additionnal love before going live Smile
Hi tidalf,

I couldn't live without your add-on. Big Grin

Thank you for your work !
Hello,

We have uploaded a 1.2.1 that fix the favorites bug and add hi-res streaming (for hi-res bought music and corresponding streaming plan), a world first Smile
And since today I also get this strange error of playing just 1-minute-samples!!!
What's going on? Till now I loved this addon very much! But so it is quite useless ...
hello janben, it should not.
What offer did you subscribe from Qobuz ?
Hello, I just installed Qobuz add-on and entered my credentials. Qobuz addon keeps saying Qobuz error check log. I'm 100% sure of the crendentials. What could be wrong? Thank you

Since then I installed the remote control and I'm able to provide a more detailed error message
XBMC JSON-RPC Error: Invalid params.
(Code: -32602)
Data: (null)

METHOD
Files.GetDirectory

PARAMETERS
{directory="plugin://plugin.audio.qobuz";"file_properties"=(thumbnail);media=music;sort={ignorearticle=0;method=none;order=ascending;};}
Hello,
I have the same issue as kolia. How could this problem be solved:
XBMC JSON-RPC Error: Invalid params.
(Code: -32602)
Data: (null)

METHOD
Files.GetDirectory

PARAMETERS
{directory="plugin://plugin.audio.qobuz/?mode=1&nt=16&offset=0";media=music;sort={ignorearticle=0;method=label;order=ascending;};}
Hello,

This add-on was the reason why I purchased my Raspberry2 and installed OSMC over it Smile

I'm really enjoying it but have a few questions/comments:

-Some menus are not translated (French in my case) and stay in English (Show Favorites for instance)
-Menu Amis is giving an error

and you probably also got this request before...any chance to have a local download available , like on Android for instance with the Qobuz App?

I understand storing encrypted files and decrypting them backmight be a challenge or is it Qobuz who doesn't allow this ?

keep up doing your good job and merci!

Olivier
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Qobuz : an add-on for the Qobuz music streaming service3