• 2(current)
[Release]PHIM47.COM (Vietnamese) Video On Demand
Hello dknlght,
I checked phim47.com site, and I recognized that they removed all American movies. But, one interesting note is that the site http://phim.li/ is exactly a mirror of phime47.com and all the movies are shown. Could you take a look at this site and provide a video addon for this site.
Thank you very much for your support and time.
(2013-07-11, 23:25)akican Wrote: Hello dknlght,
I checked phim47.com site, and I recognized that they removed all American movies. But, one interesting note is that the site http://phim.li/ is exactly a mirror of phime47.com and all the movies are shown. Could you take a look at this site and provide a video addon for this site.
Thank you very much for your support and time.

if it's exactly the same I'll throw together another addon it should be really quick
though donation is not necessary but just in case you want to: Donate Here
Hello dknlght,
Did you have time to take a look at phim.li site yet. By visual, i think it is the same layout as phim47. I believe this is a mirror of phim47, but I can't be wrong. It included all the category as phim47, and it add category "Khac" in the "Video by Region".
Thank you for your support.
(2013-07-18, 06:04)akican Wrote: Hello dknlght,
Did you have time to take a look at phim.li site yet. By visual, i think it is the same layout as phim47. I believe this is a mirror of phim47, but I can't be wrong. It included all the category as phim47, and it add category "Khac" in the "Video by Region".
Thank you for your support.

yeah I did a quick check. some parts of the site are the same but the videos and episodes aren't will take additional coding to get it really working. I will add this to the list of possible site for the next addon but I'm still working on something else and can't look into it right now
Hi dknIght,
Phim47.com is working again. Could you please have a look at it when you got time? Thank you.

Hi dknIght,
Phim47.com is not working again, script error on everything. Could you please take a look when you have time? Much appreciated.
Hi dknight,
Can you please help fix phim47. Thank you for your time.
(2013-08-14, 05:44)rocky36 Wrote: Hi dknight,
Can you please help fix phim47. Thank you for your time.

I"m looking at it now. there two changes to the video they're using have to add some code to handle it
could you please double check on the phim47 there a lot missing video. My wife love this thanks for all your hard work
(2013-08-14, 18:44)thomas101 Wrote: could you please double check on the phim47 there a lot missing video. My wife love this thanks for all your hard work

this is now fixed. I just pushed an update
(2013-08-15, 02:52)dknlght Wrote:
(2013-08-14, 18:44)thomas101 Wrote: could you please double check on the phim47 there a lot missing video. My wife love this thanks for all your hard work

this is now fixed. I just pushed an update

Hi dknigh,
Again Thank you for your time.
Hello Bro dknlght & any one !

i'm new XBMC , Bro dknlght , Could you add http://www.phim88.com/ & SBTN tv please , thank you so much .
(2013-08-24, 15:29)acmilan Wrote: Hello Bro dknlght & any one !

i'm new XBMC , Bro dknlght , Could you add http://www.phim88.com/ & SBTN tv please , thank you so much .

phim88 actually just links back to kenh88.com and I just release the kenh88.com addon today. You find it in my repo
hi there. Really love phim47.com addon on your repository. If you have time, please make this addon to play 720p as this could be on its website. Also, some movies of phim47 using soft subtitles so I can't see subtitle when playing XBMC. Can you please fix this if possible.
(2013-08-25, 23:53)Shootingstar99 Wrote: hi there. Really love phim47.com addon on your repository. If you have time, please make this addon to play 720p as this could be on its website. Also, some movies of phim47 using soft subtitles so I can't see subtitle when playing XBMC. Can you please fix this if possible.

give me some example of the ones with subtitle. if they are imbedded in the video you should be able to turn it on through xbmc while the video is playing. Also which video is in 720p? I'm only selecting the default.
Dear Dknlght,
could you help me how to fix phim47.com, I tried to uninstall and re-install so many time but still not work, it said error scrip.
Thank you.
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Release]PHIM47.COM (Vietnamese) Video On Demand1