• 12(current)
WIP Stereoscopic 3D support for half/full SBS, over/under, etc
Actually, auto switch to 3d mode is not really madatory for me (but still usefull feature). I need to be able to manually switch between 3d modes, the best way is to have keymap for this. I can see you are already tested this build, so - can you tell me if this is possible now? I have Jaaps verrsion compiled and installed and I have configured it to switch between 3d modes using 'y' key. Can I do the same way with elupus 3d?

Quote:I am trying to compile it with the latest xbmc master as mp3 audio is not working in the elupus version
This sounds very bad, I need mp3 audio support. Is there any fixed version (latest 3D and mp3 not broken)? I use linux platform and I can compile xbmc by myself.
(2013-05-16, 14:53)giaur Wrote: Actually, auto switch to 3d mode is not really madatory for me (but still usefull feature). I need to be able to manually switch between 3d modes, the best way is to have keymap for this. I can see you are already tested this build, so - can you tell me if this is possible now? I have Jaaps verrsion compiled and installed and I have configured it to switch between 3d modes using 'y' key. Can I do the same way with elupus 3d?

Yes the 'y' key will switch between 3d modes by defining it in keyboard.xml. <y>3dmode</y>. I even modified the code to skip the anaglyph 3d part as I want only SBS and OU.

Quote:
Quote:I am trying to compile it with the latest xbmc master as mp3 audio is not working in the elupus version
This sounds very bad, I need mp3 audio support. Is there any fixed version (latest 3D and mp3 not broken)? I use linux platform and I can compile xbmc by myself.

mp3 was broken in the nightly version used by elupus. It has been fixed in latest nightly, but elupus has not updated his version. I'm trying to compile from todays nightly which plays mp3 , but I am not sure which of the files need to be edited. Please share which files need modification if you know.
Hmm, this seems to be related to windows only? Or linux is affected as well?
guys, feel free to send pull requests to elupus branch in order to get this feature stable and feature complete enough for a pull request to XBMC master.
@baijuxavior, look this commit, fixed audio mp3

https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/commit/21dc...985ea37d92

Only need add 5 lines in application.cpp file, for fix audio in elupus code,
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
(2013-05-16, 16:19)Wanilton Wrote: @baijuxavior, look this commit, fixed audio mp3

https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/commit/21dc...985ea37d92

Only need add 5 lines in application.cpp file, for fix audio in elupus code,

Thanks. That solved the issue with mp3 audio. Now I need to look at the python script to see what is causing the error. Any suggestions?

There is a small bug in visualization during music playback. If the gui is in sbs then the left half shows the visualization and right half the gui. Not a big problem though.

Edit - Python script problem solved. A mix of white spaces and TAB caused this.
(2013-05-16, 16:19)Wanilton Wrote: Only need add 5 lines in application.cpp file, for fix audio in elupus code,

It's never about LOC ... its about the time needed to find those Wink
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Instead of:
Code:
player=MyPlayer()
while(1):
        xbmc.sleep(500)

use:
Code:
player=MyPlayer()
while (not xbmc.abortRequested):
        xbmc.sleep(500)

So that XBMC signals the add-on to stop instead of waiting for it to stop, and in the end, having to kill it.
Found a bug with OU (TAB) movies. When switched to OU 3D mode the OU movie appears as below:

Original OU movie:

Switched to OU 3D mode:

The movie should be untouched and only the gui should be modified in OU 3D mode which is the case in SBS 3D mode.
Problem solved by making some edits. XBMC starts in normal mode. Select SBS movie and the gui changes to SBS 3D. Now select an OU movie, it is converted to SBS and I don't need to switch the TV to OU mode. If start with OU movie, SBS movies are converted to OU.
This is not any solution. I don't want movie to be converted to SBS. I want to watch OU, because SBS causes resolution loss.
^^ A slight mistake while posting. SBS movies are also converted to OU if you start with OU mode or OU movie. It is also possible to start all 3d movies either in sbs or in ou mode irrespective of the 3d type.
does this also happen in confluence? iirc your mentioned bug is skin specific.
^^ No, I didn't say the bug is skin specific. It was in the elupus code.
I didn't say you said it's skin specific - I say it could be skin specific as I noticed the same issue once and it was gone in Confluence IIRC
  • 12(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Stereoscopic 3D support for half/full SBS, over/under, etc11