• 48(current)
WIP Stereoscopic 3D support for half/full SBS, over/under, etc
Really? What about their numerous mailing lists? http://ffmpeg.org/contact.html
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Hey, subtitle .srt isn't supported in 3D mode half-SBS? getting double subtitle on my end :/
I wish to have Rotten Tomatoes (user+critics) + IMDB both ratings display in skin.
it is supported. working fine over here. Subtitle itself doesn't have to be SBS though but just an ordinary sub. Which platform are you using?
(2013-12-04, 17:33)da-anda Wrote: it is supported. working fine over here. Subtitle itself doesn't have to be SBS though but just an ordinary sub. Which platform are you using?

Weird, after a restart both are working fine: Gotham Alpha 10 and Nightly. Sorry for wasting your time.
I wish to have Rotten Tomatoes (user+critics) + IMDB both ratings display in skin.
(2013-10-23, 10:57)Lamerjack Wrote:
(2013-10-21, 15:05)da-anda Wrote: no work has been done for anaglyph on DXVA, so it's no surprise it's still not working. If there are some experts out there, help is welcome. Also for the row interleaved output method via DirectX

Yes i can imagine that anaglyph isn't very requested.
Did you mean DXVA scaling or DXVA decoder?
Because without DXVA scaling works well "just" unusable because the images are not aligned.
Unfortunately i'm not an expert...
I was able to decode it with media player classic home cinema writing a shader to do it...
...works well but mpch doesn't play 3840x1080 videos with dxva and my computer not enough powerfull for software decoding.
With these build of Xmbc (and some in the past 3840 works fine) i hope that soon will be possible to see in anaglyph.

I tested quickly the build of 8 december and seems that the issue id fixed! Wink
yep anaglyph rendering on windows is implemented in recent nightlies. Kudos to afedchin!!!!!! Thanks a lot for helping out on this.
I didn't notice that 3D subtitle depth setting feature was added to the master branch. It is my much waited feature. 3D features of Gotham are really fantastic.

Thank you very much for XBMC team's great works!

Quote:Merge pull request #3574 from afedchin/3d_subs_depth …
[3D] add 3D subtitle depth setting
79aee04c3a Browse code
elupus authored 4 days ago
Sorry for my English.
OS X 10.10.x | Helix 14.x
Apologies for being off topic but the 3D people seem to be in here.

Does anyone know of any software that can convert an SBS file into a framepacked format?
Guys I've been testing the latest build on my new Samsung 3dTV. In the NVIDIA control panel, when I test 3d, it kicks into 1080p in 3d mode, however when I play a movie in Gotham latest build, the NVidia 3D VISION doesn't kick my screen into 3d mode. I'm using the latest NVIDIA Drivers. I've been reading round about this, but it doesn't sound like anyone else is having this problem.

Any ideas?
(2013-12-13, 12:10)T800 Wrote: Apologies for being off topic but the 3D people seem to be in here.

Does anyone know of any software that can convert an SBS file into a framepacked format?
There is no opensource mvc decoder, and I suspect no opensource encoder either.

So you will need to look at commercial software.

(2013-12-15, 23:22)cityboy Wrote: Guys I've been testing the latest build on my new Samsung 3dTV. In the NVIDIA control panel, when I test 3d, it kicks into 1080p in 3d mode, however when I play a movie in Gotham latest build, the NVidia 3D VISION doesn't kick my screen into 3d mode. I'm using the latest NVIDIA Drivers. I've been reading round about this, but it doesn't sound like anyone else is having this problem.

Any ideas?
Generally with XBMC you need to switch the TV to 3d mode manually.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2013-12-16, 01:05)nickr Wrote: There is no opensource mvc decoder, and I suspect no opensource encoder either.

Actually, someone recently did make a free MVC encoder/decoder using the Intel Media SDK which supports MVC. It's not open source, but it is free at least: http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?t=169651

I don't suppose it would be possible for XBMC to leverage the same SDK? Granted, the Intel Media SDK only supports hardware acceleration on their own hardware, but non-hardware accelerated encoding/decoding still works on other hardware.
(2013-12-16, 03:21)sialivi Wrote:
(2013-12-16, 01:05)nickr Wrote: There is no opensource mvc decoder, and I suspect no opensource encoder either.

Actually, someone recently did make a free MVC encoder/decoder using the Intel Media SDK which supports MVC. It's not open source, but it is free at least: http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?t=169651

I don't suppose it would be possible for XBMC to leverage the same SDK? Granted, the Intel Media SDK only supports hardware acceleration on their own hardware, but non-hardware accelerated encoding/decoding still works on other hardware.
For implement Intel Media SDK support in xbmc, it needs to be supported by ffmpeg.
(2013-12-16, 03:21)sialivi Wrote:

Oh dear, windows only.
Hi...

This might be a little off topic, but in post #11 jaaps mentions a plugin that would control an LG tv and turn on 3d mode on the TV. https://github.com/jaaps/script.custom.3dmodelgtv
When following the link, it says it only works for 2011 LG TV. Does anyone know if there is a plugin for newer LG tv's? i Recently bought a new LG TV.

//TjaLfE
(2013-12-09, 18:32)da-anda Wrote: yep anaglyph rendering on windows is implemented in recent nightlies. Kudos to afedchin!!!!!! Thanks a lot for helping out on this.
Thanks a lot!
maybe this can be usefull to some developers:

sampler s0 : register(s0);
float4 p0 : register(c0);

#define width (p0[0])
#define height (p0[1])

float4 main(float2 tex : TEXCOORD0) : COLOR
{
tex.x = tex.x / 2;

float4 l = tex2D(s0, tex);

tex.x = tex.x + 0.5;

float4 r = tex2D(s0, tex);

float red = l.g * 0.7 + l.b * 0.3;
float green = r.g;
float blue = r.b;

return float4(red, green, blue, 1);
}

is the shader that i use with mpchc for optimized anaglyph (red cyan) the result is much better when there cyan or red things on the video
  • 48(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Stereoscopic 3D support for half/full SBS, over/under, etc11