• 13(current)
[RELEASE] MyDooTv ( Thai Video On Demand)
(2014-11-15, 08:29)joncl Wrote: I wrote a free Thai TV in SD and HD addon earlier this year and the direct link is here http://remoteman.tv/repo/plugin.video.mx...-1.0.9.zip (admin if this is not allowed just delete it please)

You are all most welcome to use it for free (no subscription required)

AWESOME ADDON!!! Thank you JONCL!
Hello All,

I was wondering if it was possible if someone could create an addon for Dootv? My mother used to subscribe to MyDootv but has since switched to Dootv. My mother and I would be very appreciative. Thanks

Wil
(2014-11-15, 08:29)joncl Wrote: I wrote a free Thai TV in SD and HD addon earlier this year and the direct link is here http://remoteman.tv/repo/plugin.video.mx...-1.0.9.zip (admin if this is not allowed just delete it please)

You are all most welcome to use it for free (no subscription required)

This zip no longer available?
The link is not found when i try to download it? is there anywhere else i can download it ? Thank
(2015-03-19, 14:49)bluecoffee Wrote: The link is not found when i try to download it? is there anywhere else i can download it ? Thank

i've updated the link in the first post
though donation is not necessary but just in case you want to: Donate Here
hi dknlght

for some reason live tv wont work since 31.03 anymore.

Mydootv has the website changed,and perhaps the links in your addon aren not on the latest stand.

can you check that or say something about, do u keep this addon updated.

thx
Ok I read that mydootv.com has closed the website,thats means the end of your great video add on.

They link us to dootv.com

Are u planning to do a video addon for kodi,that would be awesome

I will donate defintely if the addon is great.
They seemed to have updated the website. The add-on doesn't work anymore. Holy crap the website is slow.
The live tv streaming of mydootv was the best,and i hope this from dootv will the same,because there was no buffering,

In 2 Years I had never a single break or stuttering,the video quality was not the best,but the number one priority is for me that I can watch without any brake,and unfornuately the other video addons like uplayhd or iptvthai or mxvideo ,play tv smooth in commercial brakes but when the seires,news,or movies start, one brake after an
other.

I hope dknight checks this post regulary and he will start making a addon for dootv,because i think that a lot of user would thank him for his effort.Big Grin
The new site slow as hell. Looks nice though. I used the add-on because the site was so slow.......that and i like Kodi.
I'm looking to create an addon for a free thai video site. You guys know of any good ones?
though donation is not necessary but just in case you want to: Donate Here
Dk. Do you want my login for Mydootv
Hi

-malimar.tv (they have all live tv from severeal asian countries ,like thai,lao,cambodia,......) there are many things like drama,movies,shows which are free,some are premium.
-cup tv (actuall drama,and live tv,and many other things for free,but slow)
-dootv.com (many things but premium)
-watchlakorn.in (only drama series,for free)

I´am still searching.

I would vote for MALIMAR.TV they have free live tv and the most things are free

dknight im supporting you and will donate,because on the web there in no similar person who is able to do a favor for the thai /asian community

or I buy a Roku 3 box for 99$ and a premium malimar.tv account for 99$. That would be expensive but what would a man do for his wife :-)
I prefer my kodi system but if there is no video addon what should I do.
Just made a donation. You deserve it.

I hope you find us an alternative to mydootv.
Where do we make the donation?
  • 13(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] MyDooTv ( Thai Video On Demand) 8