• 15(current)
libstagefright - Experimental hardware video decoding builds
@CruNcher

finless bobs 1.6 firmware. ill try and get a sample file later, wife draggin me to ikea!. it did also do it on some of the 720p files on the sample links in thefirst thread.
Telechips M805S TCC892x Allwinner A10
Tested with xbmc-20130127-c34a6a1-android-hwaccel-armeabi-v7a.apk
Crashes after few seconds
Logcat http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=31985

BTW the first version had hardware acceleration, but had problems with screen flickering on some parts of the screens.
All other versions were not hardware accelerated and this one crashes it
(2013-02-02, 12:13)Wolfsteen Wrote: Hi,
after installation 0127 build a I´m not able to play any 720p or 1080p files on my MK802III (rockchip 3066) - after click on movie, xbmc going down:-( With 0121 built were all files ok. Has anyone 0121 bulid? Please post me a link. THX
Hi,
after installation 0127 build a I´m not able to play any 720p or 1080p files on my MK802III (rockchip 3066) - after click on movie, xbmc going down:-( With 0121 built were all files ok. Has anyone 0121 bulid? Please post me a link. THX

http://mirrors.xbmc.org/test-builds/andr...bi-v7a.apk

Same for me, 21st build works but 27th doesn't. (Odroid-U2)

Please hold on for a while. Once I'll get the rockchip device, I'll be at least able to test on 2 chipsets.
Developing this on only 1 chipset is like advancing blindfolded Wink

For other devices (e.g. U2), it would be great if there was a kickstarter-like system for low amounts and without the 30% fee.
For 1 person, donating a $89 U2 is a lot, but if 50 interested persons donate $2, we would be there.

Does anyone know of such a site?
I don't want to go offtopic, but I think chipin is what you are searching for.
I own an odroid U2 myself would be willing to donate some $ to support further development on this platform.
(2013-02-02, 13:27)Koying Wrote: Please hold on for a while. Once I'll get the rockchip device, I'll be at least able to test on 2 chipsets.

For other devices (e.g. U2), it would be great if there was a kickstarter-like system for low amounts and without the 30% fee.
For 1 person, donating a $89 U2 is a lot, but if 50 interested persons donate $2, we would be there.

I hope this can help.

http://tabletrepublic.com/forum/uhost2-u...#post35328

Count on me.

Edit:

5 minutes!!!

@Koying, i thing XBMC TEam is gona have one Uhost2 soon Big Grin, Thanks to @Andropos Founder of tabletrepublic forum.

Quote:
andropos;35329 Wrote:I can donate one stick and we could start a donation for more sticks if needed here in forum?
Who should i send the stick to?

http://tabletrepublic.com/forum/uhost2-u...#post35329

(2013-02-02, 13:48)schmidex Wrote: I don't want to go offtopic, but I think chipin is what you are searching for.
I own an odroid U2 myself would be willing to donate some $ to support further development on this platform.

I also own a U2 and I am also willing to chip in.

The only bugs which I am seeing on XBMC on the U2 are related to currently erratic network drivers. 21 Jan release of XBMC is flawless. Has played everything which I have thrown at it so far.
(2013-02-02, 13:27)Koying Wrote: Please hold on for a while. Once I'll get the rockchip device, I'll be at least able to test on 2 chipsets.

OK, no problem. I will donate. So, please tell my howBlush
(2013-02-02, 12:57)DiscoDave Wrote:
(2013-02-02, 12:13)Wolfsteen Wrote: Hi,
Hi,

http://mirrors.xbmc.org/test-builds/andr...bi-v7a.apk

Same for me, 21st build works but 27th doesn't. (Odroid-U2)

Thank you so much.
Some confusion, here. I am speaking of the ODROID U2, i.e. exynos chipset.
The Uhost2 is a rockhip, and and I'll get one of these already.

But I might get an Odroid directly from the XBMC foundation. I'll keep you updated.
(2013-02-02, 13:48)schmidex Wrote: I don't want to go offtopic, but I think chipin is what you are searching for.
Thanks for the tip. Haven't read the smallprint yet, but looks what I was looking for...

(2013-02-02, 14:51)Koying Wrote: Some confusion, here. I am speaking of the ODROID U2, i.e. exynos chipset.
The Uhost2 is a rockhip, and and I'll get one of these already.

But I might get an Odroid directly from the XBMC foundation. I'll keep you updated.

I wish I could be of more assistance as I have an ODROID-X, which is from my understanding is just a U2 with only 1GB of ram. Unfortunately the xbmclogs add-on isn't working properly and I have no idea how to track down the logs I upload, or if they even get uploaded.
(2013-02-02, 16:12)Amarao Wrote: I wish I could be of more assistance as I have an ODROID-X, which is from my understanding is just a U2 with only 1GB of ram. Unfortunately the xbmclogs add-on isn't working properly and I have no idea how to track down the logs I upload, or if they even get uploaded.

What problems are you having?
What OS?
(2013-02-02, 16:20)DiscoDave Wrote:
(2013-02-02, 16:12)Amarao Wrote: I wish I could be of more assistance as I have an ODROID-X, which is from my understanding is just a U2 with only 1GB of ram. Unfortunately the xbmclogs add-on isn't working properly and I have no idea how to track down the logs I upload, or if they even get uploaded.

What problems are you having?
What OS?

I'm running Android 4.0.4, Image 4.0.2 which can be found here: http://odroid.foros-phpbb.com/t1987-late...r-odroid-x

I just never get an email with a log number, I assume that's how this function works since I've never gotten it to work. The add-on is enabled, my email address is in the proper field, I turn on debugging and restart XBMC as requested. I looked through the xbmclogs archive, looking for timestamps or other information that would give it away as being my log but that resulted in nothing. Then I attempted to find the log on the ODOID-X and upload it manually, that also did not turn out well for me.
AmLogic SoC devices will not benefit from libstagefright work.
I just tried the Feb-02-2013 Build and everything is working great, 1080p monster file that wasn't running before runs at a steady 24fps, CPU0 is around 50-80% CPU1-50-94%. Was running on my MK808 from a USB flash drive, also tried some 1080p MKVs over wireless and its also running great at 24FPS. Didn't have logging on so if you want a log file let me know I'll do some tests and post the logs again. Also, 720p videos I've notice are running better as well, the CPU usage is a lot lower than that of the build from Jan-21-2013. Great work so far guys.
  • 15(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
libstagefright - Experimental hardware video decoding builds10