• 8(current)
DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Frodo build available
(2013-02-18, 11:35)Skank Wrote: Small thing i want to mention too
Using the trailers addon...it works, but sometimes , i hear the trailer playing and its not jumping into "the view", couple of seconds later, it does jump to the video
Perhaps a bug? anyone else experiencing this?

Roman , i've just read your post above here..
Could it be that the version of dsplayer i installed, is not using dvdplayer to stream the trailers but dsplayer
And that i should use your version which maybe would fix this?
(2013-02-20, 14:39)Skank Wrote: Roman , i've just read your post above here..
Could it be that the version of dsplayer i installed, is not using dvdplayer to stream the trailers but dsplayer
And that i should use your version which maybe would fix this?

Turn DSplayer off temporarily or add a rule to playercorefactory.xml for network streams to check if DSplayer is the culprit. Only don't ask how - it was discussed in this and previous topics many times.
ok Smile

will keep you informed

if you want to avoid keep asking the same question about using dvdplayer for streams, you could add it to your first post
Hello Smile

is there a possibility to separate dvd-iso and bluray-iso in the mediaconfig.xml? Since I have to use avsplitter for nice bluray playback I cannot get the dvd menu selection working since dvdnavigator seems to be the only source filter that can do it. Unfortunately there i only one global iso setup section in the mediaconfig.xml. Anybody a solution how I can configure dvd-iso and bluray-iso seperately?

Cheers!
(2013-02-22, 16:22)Skank Wrote: if you want to avoid keep asking the same question about using dvdplayer for streams, you could add it to your first post

Good idea.Smile I will do so.

(2013-02-22, 16:29)hanserson1 Wrote: Hello Smile

is there a possibility to separate dvd-iso and bluray-iso in the mediaconfig.xml? Since I have to use avsplitter for nice bluray playback I cannot get the dvd menu selection working since dvdnavigator seems to be the only source filter that can do it. Unfortunately there i only one global iso setup section in the mediaconfig.xml. Anybody a solution how I can configure dvd-iso and bluray-iso seperately?

Cheers!

I know that you can assign DVDs and BD ISOs to different players by adding tags to filenames (like MYFAVORITEMOVIE.BD.ISO) and appropriate rules in playercorefactory.xml, though I'm not sure if you can do the same for different filters in mediaconfigs.xml. Theoretically you can use filename= property in mediaconfigs.xml too, so you can try:
Code:
<rule filetypes="iso" filename=".*BD.*">
</rule>
<rule filetypes="iso" filename=".*DVD.*">
</rule>
Or you can unpack DVDs from ISOs to folders and assign a rule for IFO files.
I've restricted crosslinking of the files on the fragstore mirror to prevent traffic spikes. Always use the link to the .exe files from this thread.
Hi, for your information.

- I bought DVBViewser 5 (15€) to use TV inside XBMC and it work perfectly ! I use a Dual TNT hdhomerun tuner and IP TV from my french provider Orange, I made a favorite list composed of a combination of these 2 source and It's that I use inside XBMC. Zapping is < 2 second :-) (was > 8 secondes with the Mediaportal TV server...)

- I use a Linux ubuntu server with samba for my videos and if I use LAV filter source I can play only 1 video, on the second play dsplayer made a graph error. If I use Haali source (with LAV decoders) all work fine (with the haali HD sounds limitation for sure) Note that the same LAV source filter work fine for video that are on locals HD !? The problem is only for videos on shares folders.

- I currently test this Advancedsettings.xml setting on my Nvidia card

<adjustrefreshrate>
<override>
<fps>23.976</fps>
<refresh>23</refresh>
</override>
</adjustrefreshrate>

because I discover that 23.976 video was played at 24...

I hope it can help someone ;-)

Technick
Does DSPlayer supports skipping of commercials using ComSkip generated chapter files, like original Frodo does?
hi technick,
can you explain me for the iptv settings for orange.
it doesn't seems to work at home.
thanks.
Latest 12.0 Frodo build with DSPlayer (25/02/13) based on http://git.avmedia.su/git/?p=xbmc.git;a=...4efcbedd86:
https://fragstore.net/panniweb/XBMCSetup...f69-dx.exe
Please note that there was a major change introduced in the latest build. Video DB format is now compatible with standard Frodo builds, and DSplayer stores its own data in a separate DB. However, you may need to do Export/Import to migrate your Video Library to this build.
(2013-02-25, 19:57)Roman_V_M Wrote: However, you may need to do Export/Import to migrate your Video Library to this build.

This is exactly what I was waiting for, superb implementation.

This might not be the right place to ask, but if anyone here can point me in the right direction I would appreciate it. I'm currently using mysql library with samba sources. I'd like to export, setup freenfs, and import library from nfs sources. Does this work?

Do the exported nfo files "hold" the samba source paths and expect them to be re added?
(2013-02-19, 12:00)Roman_V_M Wrote: I modify the system corefactory.xml in my builds for network streams and PVR to be played with DVDplayer. DSplayer has limited support of network streams (not exactly its fault), so I think that it needs to be done so that inexperienced users would avoid problems.

I can't tell which player is used for PVR by default. The backend I use sends TS video which results in occasional timeouts. Within their frontend, these problems don't occur, nor do they occur with separate decoders in mpc-hc. I'd be primarily interested in using this build to "align" my NPVR feeds to a more stable ts playback setup. I previously tried setting all video to an external player, which worked for my entire library but failed on all live tv streams from npvr. It would hang at the external player splash screen. Will I be able to modify the default PVR video player within this build or do I need to use the system playercorefactory.xml
(2013-02-25, 14:45)toutoune290 Wrote: hi technick,
can you explain me for the iptv settings for orange.
it doesn't seems to work at home.
thanks.

Hi, I used this tutorial :

http://dvbviewer.free.fr/forums/viewtopic.php?pid=427

Don't forgot to add a IP tuner to the DVBViewer Recording Service
(2013-02-25, 19:12)panni Wrote: Latest 12.0 Frodo build with DSPlayer (25/02/13) based on ... XBMCSetup-20130225-4c4ef69-dx.exe

I've used XBMC backup function to create a backup.
Unfortunately, after installing the above version, my video bookmarks went lost.

Then I used the same plugin to restore my previous backup. Bookmarks still gone.
However, reverting back to version 20130217-76342cf-dx, bookmarks re-appeared without restoring my backup first.

I am puzzled on how to proceed now...
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Frodo build available8