• 27(current)
DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Frodo build available
(2013-10-13, 13:37)Slurm Wrote: Here's the latest version with pvr and 3D patches:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6bzh6hw2m1z2j6...9a0-dx.exe

Have fun with it!

Thanks!! was hoping to see this again!
HI @ all

is it possible the Native iMON VFD / LCD support export to a plugin to install @ other XBMC builds !
(2013-10-15, 16:52)R3N3 Wrote: HI @ all

is it possible the Native iMON VFD / LCD support support as a plugin to install??

That's why it called "native" - because it's not a plugin. And why don't you use this build? Nobody forces you to use DSplayer itself, this build can be used as a regular Frodo 12.2 build for Windows.
I use Mediaportal pvr xbmc 13 gotham alpha 9 margro build (no Native Imon )i need it for fast channel change , I ask whether it is possible to export native imon to a plugin.. Do you understand?
(2013-10-16, 12:48)R3N3 Wrote: I use Mediaportal pvr xbmc 13 gotham alpha 9 margro build (no Native Imon )i need it for fast channel change , I ask whether it is possible to export native imon to a plugin.. Do you understand?

And do you understand that your question makes no sense, because you simply cannot cut a piece out of a compiled binary file and expect it to work somewhere else?

If you know how to work with source code, you can create diff patches for iMon features from DSplayer repository, then apply them to the source code of the XBMC build you wan to use. And if the diff patches are applied successfully, compile a new build yourself.
DSPlayer is just perfect. Having the ability to force the use of ffdshow to perform all sorts of post-processing is extremely helpful, and was my missing piece.

However, one thing I still sorely miss is the ability to use it with live-tv. I want to be able to remove channel logos (mostly to avoid plasma screen image retention). I could easily do it if ffdshow was involved, but as I understand we are forced to use dvdplayer.

Can anyone offer a solution?
(2013-10-18, 11:57)purpleman Wrote: DSPlayer is just perfect. Having the ability to force the use of ffdshow to perform all sorts of post-processing is extremely helpful, and was my missing piece.

However, one thing I still sorely miss is the ability to use it with live-tv. I want to be able to remove channel logos (mostly to avoid plasma screen image retention). I could easily do it if ffdshow was involved, but as I understand we are forced to use dvdplayer.

Can anyone offer a solution?

This has already been discussed in this topic (including the OP) many times. Unfortunately, there is no solution besides developing a new DirectShow source filter which would handle all types of network media streaming formats. Currently only http streams are supported via File Source (URL) filter.
Has anyone gotten rar files to work with this? Under 12.2 mine will start loading the rar file at the file list and then crash.
Hello people i am new here on xbmc forum.first wanne say thank you for your support and guide.Oldpoem your XML works like a charm for me the only negative point i see it,s using quite some cpu use 53% on the normal dvdplayer from xbmc it use 19% and a little bit more.and for tweaking the settings which would you guys recomend FFDSHOW or AVSPLITTER or LAV

cheers
(2013-10-13, 13:37)Slurm Wrote: Here's the latest version with pvr and 3D patches:

Have fun with it!

Where do I get those patches? I've found some older ones only.
(2013-10-18, 17:46)archades Wrote: Has anyone gotten rar files to work with this? Under 12.2 mine will start loading the rar file at the file list and then crash.

This was discussed some time ago. Indeed, there are some problems with RARed videos, but I wouldn't expect this to be fixed any time soon.
(2013-10-24, 11:52)Roman_V_M Wrote:
(2013-10-18, 17:46)archades Wrote: Has anyone gotten rar files to work with this? Under 12.2 mine will start loading the rar file at the file list and then crash.

This was discussed some time ago. Indeed, there are some problems with RARed videos, but I wouldn't expect this to be fixed any time soon.
I don't understand why the code for the CXBMCFileStream was removed. Did you remove it or someone else did it. If its you and you removed it because you had some problems with it i can help fix it. Since i'm the one who created the xbmc source filter in dsplayer.
(2013-10-25, 01:38)tiben20 Wrote:
(2013-10-24, 11:52)Roman_V_M Wrote:

I don't understand why the code for the CXBMCFileStream was removed. Did you remove it or someone else did it. If its you and you removed it because you had some problems with it i can help fix it. Since i'm the one who created the xbmc source filter in dsplayer.

I have no idea what you mean, because, as I said many times, I have nothing to do with XBMC-DSplayer development.
(2013-10-24, 03:10)panni Wrote:

Have fun with it!

Where do I get those patches? I've found some older ones only.

Here's margro's branch (pvr): https://github.com/margro/xbmc/tree/Frodo
and here's a collection of 3D branches: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1488262 (unfortunately I don't know which of them I took anymore).
Anyone has a link to Gotham (latest version) with DsPlayer? Can't find it anywhere, since I got my new iPad/iPhone I'm stuck with iOS7. Unfortunately only Gotham has working Airplay capabilities with iOS7 and I use DsPlayer for SmoothVideoProject (which I love btw).
  • 27(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Frodo build available8