• 28(current)
DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Frodo build available
(2013-11-02, 00:43)Dannydeman Wrote: Anyone has a link to Gotham (latest version) with DsPlayer?

Do you know something we don't know? If yes, please provide us more information, because the current developer (Eduard K aka void) haven't yet announced any plans to release Gotham-based version.
This is a very interesting question: Will there be a dsplayer Version for Gotham - or any other option for using directshow filters with the upcoming XBMC version? I need this to make frame interpolation (using SVP) happen. As far as I remember, for Frodo a dsplayer version was available already during beta stage (correct me, if my memory is wrong).
(2013-11-06, 19:43)hlina Wrote: This is a very interesting question: Will there be a dsplayer Version for Gotham - or any other option for using directshow filters with the upcoming XBMC version? I need this to make frame interpolation (using SVP) happen. As far as I remember, for Frodo a dsplayer version was available already during beta stage (correct me, if my memory is wrong).

XBMC-DSplayer has always been a 1-man project: first tieben20, then 0wing (sorry if I've forgotten/missed somebody), and now Eduard K aka void. Eduard haven't yet announced any plans to release a Gotham-based build. Moreover, I haven't seen him on Russian forums for a while. So at the moment there is no information when and, more importantly, if there will be a Gotham-based XBMC-DSplayer.
Eduard has announced that he will get to XBMC-DSplayer 13.0 no earlier than the New Year.
(2013-11-07, 11:09)Roman_V_M Wrote:
(2013-11-06, 19:43)hlina Wrote: This is a very interesting question: Will there be a dsplayer Version for Gotham - or any other option for using directshow filters with the upcoming XBMC version? I need this to make frame interpolation (using SVP) happen. As far as I remember, for Frodo a dsplayer version was available already during beta stage (correct me, if my memory is wrong).

XBMC-DSplayer has always been a 1-man project: first tieben20, then 0wing (sorry if I've forgotten/missed somebody), and now Eduard K aka void. Eduard haven't yet announced any plans to release a Gotham-based build. Moreover, I haven't seen him on Russian forums for a while. So at the moment there is no information when and, more importantly, if there will be a Gotham-based XBMC-DSplayer.
Eduard has announced that he will get to XBMC-DSplayer 13.0 no earlier than the New Year.
You forgot blinkseb who did a big part of the subtitle integration and removed with me the dependency for building xbmc without visual studio library which might have been the biggest part of the project.
(2013-11-09, 05:07)tiben20 Wrote: You forgot blinkseb who did a big part of the subtitle integration and removed with me the dependency for building xbmc without visual studio library which might have been the biggest part of the project.

Many thanks for the info! I haven't followed the development of XBMC-DSplayer from the beginning and, as I've said, sorry if I've missed somebody/something.
(2013-11-09, 15:30)Roman_V_M Wrote:
(2013-11-09, 05:07)tiben20 Wrote: You forgot blinkseb who did a big part of the subtitle integration and removed with me the dependency for building xbmc without visual studio library which might have been the biggest part of the project.

Many thanks for the info! I haven't followed the development of XBMC-DSplayer from the beginning and, as I've said, sorry if I've missed somebody/something.

I would be grateful if you would just add those name to your post so people know we spent a lot of our free time developing for them.
(2013-11-10, 00:18)tiben20 Wrote:
(2013-11-09, 15:30)Roman_V_M Wrote:

I would be grateful if you would just add those name to your post so people know we spent a lot of our free time developing for them.

Done.
Is there an issue with pcm audio using LAV? I'm using LAV filters with AVSplitter and audio output HDMI to my TV at 2.0 and I get no sound from one of my movies that has pcm audio. Is this a known issue that won't work or do I have to configure something differently to get sound?
is it working using graphstudio?
(2013-11-12, 21:57)tman12 Wrote: Is there an issue with pcm audio using LAV? I'm using LAV filters with AVSplitter and audio output HDMI to my TV at 2.0 and I get no sound from one of my movies that has pcm audio. Is this a known issue that won't work or do I have to configure something differently to get sound?

Try using ffdshow audio decoder and see if it has sound or not. I have problem with one of my series with LAV Audio as well. But I believe it was WMA not PCM.
(2013-10-24, 03:10)panni Wrote:
(2013-10-13, 13:37)Slurm Wrote: Here's the latest version with pvr and 3D patches:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6bzh6hw2m1z2j6...9a0-dx.exe

Have fun with it!

Where do I get those patches? I've found some older ones only.

Hi guys can someone please tell what the 3D and PVR fixes do? Does it mean you can play full 3D ripped mvc files and what about the PVR. I would like to use DVBViewer in collaboration with DSPlayer, but timeshift is a PITA. I'm on 12.0 stable DSplayer version.
(2013-11-14, 16:16)Bjur Wrote:
(2013-10-24, 03:10)panni Wrote:
(2013-10-13, 13:37)Slurm Wrote: Here's the latest version with pvr and 3D patches:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6bzh6hw2m1z2j6...9a0-dx.exe

Have fun with it!

Where do I get those patches? I've found some older ones only.

Hi guys can someone please tell what the 3D and PVR fixes do? Does it mean you can play full 3D ripped mvc files and what about the PVR. I would like to use DVBViewer in collaboration with DSPlayer, but timeshift is a PITA. I'm on 12.0 stable DSplayer version.

The 3D patch will give you correct menues and osd when watching 3D Movies (http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=147285).
The pvr patch reduces the switch time between channels (http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=150887).

Hope that helps.
Thanks Slurm, so is that Magro's newest patch that is included?
And the 3D patch will it be able to use regular srt subtitle and convert to 3D or should I still use 3rd party program for that?
(2013-11-15, 15:56)Bjur Wrote: Thanks Slurm, so is that Magro's newest patch that is included?
And the 3D patch will it be able to use regular srt subtitle and convert to 3D or should I still use 3rd party program for that?

I use the patch margro released for frodo 12.2. There's a newer one for gotham but it won't apply to frodo.

Subtitles are only affected by the 3D patch if you use dvdplayer.
I have some problems getting 10-bit videos running in the latest build. I wanted to try a DSPlayer build to be able to use xy-vsfilter without the need of MPC-HC as an external player. I have gotten the subtitles to work as far as I can tell, but I can't get it to run 10-bit files. Nothing happens when I try to play the 10-bit files. 10-bit works fine with dvdplayer and in MPC-HC on the same system. I don't quite understand what I have to change to get 10-bit running properly with DSPlayer.

Any help would be appreciated.
  • 28(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Frodo build available8