• 57(current)
DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Frodo build available
I am using dsplayer to make SVP work with XBMC. However, playing Videos with win 7 on the secondary display is stuttering and SVP is reporting performance issues, although my i7 is only used at 25%. No problem in primary display or with win 8.
I read a recommendation to use MadVR set for exclusive mode. Is it now possible to use dsplayer with madVR? If so, could you guys give me a hint on how to make this happen?
Not possible at the moment.
Too sad. Do you guys see other chances to tackle this problem?
xbmc 13.0 final release it's out

i've updated my links

DSPlayer will be alive at least until next year after all

ciauz Smile
aracnoz, may I ask, what's the diff between the DSPlayer Setup and the DSPlayer ExeOnly?
Thanks.
Box 1: ODroid N2+ 4GB
Box 2: Intel NUC D34010WYK (Windows afedchin's Krypton MVC Build)
Box 3: Vero 4K
RIP schimi2k | I miss you buddy :(
(2014-05-04, 20:28)ArieS Wrote: aracnoz, may I ask, what's the diff between the DSPlayer Setup and the DSPlayer ExeOnly?
Thanks.

Thanks a lot aracnoz!
HTPC
Silverstone Grandia GD05 - Intel i5 3570k -Asus H61M-G Micro-ATX - Unidad Blu-ray
MSI GTX970 4GB GDDR5 - 8 GB RAM DDR3 - AVR Denon X3400H Atmos - LG  OLED 55C7V
(2014-05-04, 20:28)ArieS Wrote: aracnoz, may I ask, what's the diff between the DSPlayer Setup and the DSPlayer ExeOnly?
Thanks.

ExeOnly is for overwrite normal XBMC installation.
(2014-05-04, 22:04)oldpoem Wrote:
Thanks.

ExeOnly is for overwrite normal XBMC installation.
Oh, thanks a lot for the info
Box 1: ODroid N2+ 4GB
Box 2: Intel NUC D34010WYK (Windows afedchin's Krypton MVC Build)
Box 3: Vero 4K
RIP schimi2k | I miss you buddy :(
Just to be sure. Is it okay to install DSplayer version and afterwards overwrite the exe taken from the original XBMC if you want to go back to original?
I haven't gotten my dev environment up and running yet. If anyone compiled XBMC 13.0 Gotham Final with DSPlayer and Margo's Fast Channel Zapping branch, could you post a link to it for download. You'll be my hero
Here's the Gotham final build with margro's changes:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/d5pizbtrdmmzcm...margro.exe

Have fun!
(2014-05-07, 11:32)Slurm Wrote: Here's the Gotham final build with margro's changes:

Have fun!

anyone running this ?
(2014-05-07, 17:28)gregh77 Wrote:
(2014-05-07, 11:32)Slurm Wrote: Here's the Gotham final build with margro's changes:

Have fun!

anyone running this ?

Yes Wink

Works great, but I haven't enabled DSPlayer for pvr.
3 questions:

1. so the one from aracnoz is not with margros changes?
2. And what is the performance difference with channel changes and timeshift enabled?
3. It has taken some time to reinstall to gotham 13 on server and clients. Is there any problems with just overwriting aracnozs version with slurms version for margros changes?
(2014-05-08, 13:51)Bjur Wrote: 3 questions:

1. so the one from aracnoz is not with margros changes?

Yes. Margro's changes aren't in any gotham build currently.

(2014-05-08, 13:51)Bjur Wrote: 2. And what is the performance difference with channel changes and timeshift enabled?

I'm using it with dvbviewer backend and even with timeshift enabled the switching times are around 2-3 seconds.

(2014-05-08, 13:51)Bjur Wrote: 3. It has taken some time to reinstall to gotham 13 on server and clients. Is there any problems with just overwriting aracnozs version with slurms version for margros changes?

There shouldn't be any problems. If you have set your pvr to use dsplayer you have to revert it to use all the features like timeshift and the fast switching times (though they aren't bad with dsplayer, but there's no good timeshift), that's all.
  • 57(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Frodo build available8