• 60(current)
DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Frodo build available
After some further investigation with Live TV and pvr:// type file designations, as best as I can tell, these are not being converted internally to os-specific filenames before being passed. I think this is the case because, at least for me, looking at the logs with debug on, when playing to the internal player, I can see correct translation to an actual filename and then this plays correctly. If I take that filename from the log and drop it into MPC-HC, the file plays. Looking the DS graph using graphstudionext, it is using the same source/splitter, video & audio codecs and the EVR renderer as specified in my xml files.

Also, using the python API, obtaining the file playing from the player class and then running it thru xbmc.translate, I get back the same string. No translation.

Furthermore, if I attempt to use MPC-HC as an external player for LiveTv, it is passed the untranslated version (ie. pvr://channels/tv/All TV channels/55.pvr) as opposed to: 'smb://HTPC-W7/Users/Public/Recorded TV/TempSWMC/LiveTV_EinsteinsSon_Digital Cable_1106_2014_05_22_08_53_40.ts'.

I posted a bug report in the PVR forum. I have not found the developers there very helpful, however, in the past.
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=195845
when upgrading over the 12.3 version of DSPlayer XBMC with Gotham, should my filter config files work still? i tried upgrading and fresh install then dropping my config files into their respective locations. when i try to play a video it tries to start then it goes back to the movie selection screen. everything else seems to be working other than a few apps....

thanks
(2014-05-10, 15:00)Slurm Wrote:
(2014-05-10, 08:21)Dinth Wrote:
(2014-05-07, 11:32)Slurm Wrote: Here's the Gotham final build with margro's changes:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/d5pizbtrdmmzcm...margro.exe

Have fun!

Does it have IMON patch like margro exes from first post ?

I took aracnoz's git sources. If the patch is in there, it's also in my build.

Slurm have you compiled 13.1 RC1 with margro's changes also?
(2014-05-28, 11:30)Bjur Wrote: Slurm have you compiled 13.1 RC1 with margro's changes also?

Not yet. I've had some problems with it, but will try again and post it here if i succeed.
ThxSmile
Does anyone now how to get teletext with DSPlayer in Live TV?
I can get it to work without DSPlayer + LAV, but now when using DSPLayer + LAV.

And funny thing is in DVBViewer + LAV teletext do work
gotham 13.1 it's out

i've updated the link in my signature

ciauz Smile
Is there any formal way of reporting bugs specific to the DSPlayer branch besides posting here? Similar to trac.xbmc.org?

I am still having the same issue in the Python API with xbmc.CapturePlayer() failing in DSPlayer. Does DSPlayer not write to the exposed video buffers such that CapturePlayer.capture always fails? If memory serves, this worked OK in Frodo, but I could be mistaken.
(2014-06-06, 15:45)aracnoz Wrote: gotham 13.1 it's out

ciauz Smile

Thank u so much buddy
HTPC
Silverstone Grandia GD05 - Intel i5 3570k -Asus H61M-G Micro-ATX - Unidad Blu-ray
MSI GTX970 4GB GDDR5 - 8 GB RAM DDR3 - AVR Denon X3400H Atmos - LG  OLED 55C7V
(2014-06-06, 15:45)aracnoz Wrote: gotham 13.1 it's out

ciauz Smile

Cheers.

Big Grin
LG OLED55BX6LB, Zidoo Z1000 Pro (ZDMC 20.2 Arctic Zephyr 2 Resurrection), Yamaha RX-A3060, Polk Signature Fronts & Centre, Wharfedale D300 Atmos surrounds, Heco Victa Prime Sub 252A, DSPeaker Antimode 8033 Cinema
@aracnoz: Chrome blocks the downloaded file on all my computers saying it contains malware??

Thanks anyway for your effort aracnoz
Here's 13.1 with margro's fast channel switching changes:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/oaitdb3dswnif9...margro.exe

Have fun!
if i update to 13.1 will it kill my settings?
I have a problem. The subtitle of DSPlayer is overwriting XBMC, I tried everything and did not find how to disable the external player. someone could help me
Hi guys!

Referring to the following post http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1737902, I was wondering how to merge, if possible, the two builds having one complete solution encompassing both DSPlayer and DualAudio.

I would try to do it, but I really don´t know which could be the starting point...

Thanks for any help!

P.S.: I have also posted in the DualAudio thread.
Light IMDb Ratings Update - Keep updated the IMDb ratings for your movies and TV shows.
In case you found useful my work, feel free to offer me a cappuccino!
  • 60(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Frodo build available8