• 64(current)
DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Frodo build available
Hello, everybody.

I'm a little bit surprised. I thought that the DSP version was stopped on 12.3 version (http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=154534).
I can see that "Warner306" propose a 13.2 version (http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1763148).
Where this version come from? Does it works fine?

Regards.
"Yes you could, since Shark007's codec pack basically installs LAV. You just need to enable "Use system filters (DirectShow merits)" option under DSPlayer setttings in the System menu. DSPlayer will then automatically use codecs provided by the codec pack. No need to set up XMLs"

Peregrine,

Pressing "o" while playing video tells me that DXVA is not activated. Using xml resolves this
(2014-08-05, 14:35)FCB38 Wrote: Hello, everybody.

I'm a little bit surprised. I thought that the DSP version was stopped on 12.3 version (http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=154534).
I can see that "Warner306" propose a 13.2 version (http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1763148).
Where this version come from? Does it works fine?

Regards.

It didn't stop this whole time.
u can find the updated build looking for the user aracnoz, at his signature
Cheers
HTPC
Silverstone Grandia GD05 - Intel i5 3570k -Asus H61M-G Micro-ATX - Unidad Blu-ray
MSI GTX970 4GB GDDR5 - 8 GB RAM DDR3 - AVR Denon X3400H Atmos - LG  OLED 55C7V
OK OK!

I'm so happy that XBMC DSP doesn't died.
Thank you Aracnoz. I hope that you're not alone to do this job. Otherwise it can cost lot of time...

Regards.
Hello every body!

I would like to know the benefit of AV Splitter.
Warner306 propose to install this with the last built of XBMC DSP.

Regards.
(2014-08-07, 15:40)FCB38 Wrote: Hello every body!

Regards.

AV Splitter is required for chapter support with MKVs.
13.2 Final is out. Will DS Player still work if I upgrade?
(2014-08-19, 02:12)MagikMark Wrote: 13.2 Final is out. Will DS Player still work if I upgrade?

The 13.2 DS Player edition was already released. I'm not sure if there are plans to update it. But trying the main branch will get you nowhere as it doesn't incorporate DS Player in its code.
(2014-08-05, 15:02)MagikMark Wrote: "Yes you could, since Shark007's codec pack basically installs LAV. You just need to enable "Use system filters (DirectShow merits)" option under DSPlayer setttings in the System menu. DSPlayer will then automatically use codecs provided by the codec pack. No need to set up XMLs"

Peregrine,

Pressing "o" while playing video tells me that DXVA is not activated. Using xml resolves this

Hmm. Strange enough. Is DXVA checked in LAV Video settings? In my HTPC I also have to set LAV codecs' merit to the highest.

(2014-08-07, 15:40)FCB38 Wrote: Hello every body!

Regards.

Chapters in MKV, Matroska Versions, and Blu-ray title selection.
(2014-03-21, 19:42)hlina Wrote: I have a problem with stereoscopic 3D (Gotham). When I'm playing an hSBS file, view mode switches to side-by-side, and the gui renders correctly in SBS-mode. However, the movie is squeezed into the left half of the screen while the right side remins black. The original DVDPlayer displays this correctly. Do you guys have an idea for me, how I could fix this?

I'm having the same issue. Does anyone have this working?

Thanks
Hi!, would like to know if the iso files are supported, I tried to play it but do not work
ISO files are currently not supported.
Hi,

I´ve problems setting audio and subtitles as default.

I´m spanish and almost all films I have spanish is the main source but I always watch films on english audio with english subtitles.

Has anyone same problem?

Thank you

PD: Sorry english writting mistakes Smile
(2014-08-27, 12:59)peregrine Wrote: ISO files are currently not supported.

thanks for your reply. I hope that the developers will correct soon this big gap
(2014-08-29, 23:17)vayra Wrote:
(2014-08-27, 12:59)peregrine Wrote: ISO files are currently not supported.

thanks for your reply. I hope that the developers will correct soon this big gap

I am currently testing a workaround for ISO playback. I'll post the method later on. Big Grin
  • 64(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Frodo build available8