• 2(current)
[RELEASE] MLS Live
The buffering is minor, and it only happened in live feeds.

The reorg for live and replays plus listings by week are great steps and even if you guys never changed a thing, I would be forever grateful just to have what you have already done. Love it! Thanks for your work and effort.
Just discovered this on the repository! I'm so excited to see this! The best part besides it working great for me, is that I can access videos and live streams that aren't quite available yet via live.mlssoccer.com. As I post this, through the add-on I can start the live stream for the Earthquakes vs. Redbulls game but I don't have that option yet via website and the game starts in 10 minutes. The stream just shows the MLS "game will begin shortly" screen. Also this is my first year with MLS live but I noticed I couldn't watch the replays of any of the first weeks games until the 2nd week started. Not with this add-on! Watch the replay of the game on the same day! Keep up the good work and I hope to see some kind of further development.
Hopefully I will have some time to help out with this this weekend.
So, in case you all didn't notice I've implemented g33kboy's suggestions and the menu layout now separates the live games from the recorded ones. The add-on also has some other video content. Version 1.0.2 is in the official add-on repo.

Cheers!
I installed version 1.0.2. It's tells me to please add user name to the settings. Do you know what I need to do? I'm somewhat new to XBMC. thanks!
Yeah, 'c' on the add-on (from the list of all of your add-ons) will bring up a menu and one of the menu options is settings. From the settings you can enter your username and password.
Great add-on, thank you.
bump
(2013-05-10, 02:57)ksosez Wrote: bump

what?
(2013-04-02, 09:22)Dpriebe Wrote: I installed version 1.0.2. It's tells me to please add user name to the settings. Do you know what I need to do? I'm somewhat new to XBMC. thanks!

Yeah, I'm also new. What username and password? Someone said I need to use my MLS live username and password.. but that doesn't make sense, because MLS live won't let you register unless you choose one of the two payment options. Someone help me out please! Smile
Hi Colewcar, this plugin offers you nothing unless you are paying for the service. So, once you have subscribed, you can enter your username and password and watch live/on-demand games.
anyone else have problems with the Week 22 games?

all other weeks have always worked great. i get a script failure for wk 22.

thanks
I'll have a look later.
Cool Stuff

Thanks
yes and yes -- you must pay and blackouts are enforced.
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] MLS Live1