• 13(current)
[RELEASE] MLS Live
This sucks.. Sad
So does complaining... Maybe upload a log. There is an add-on that can post it for you.
That wasn't a dig at you, my apologies.

I'm fairly new to the whole kodi business, where can one find the log?
http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:Kodi_Log_Uploader
xxx
Don't post it in thread. Can you upload and link?
(2016-03-06, 21:38)TomAFCTU Wrote: Image

That's the error (well, the style of error) I get when I have to stop a stream when it buffers/freezes. Only way to fix it I've found is to restart Kodi.
I experienced an issue only on OSMC with the newest update. I rebooted several times and this was the only one having an issue. I tested with Android, Mac, Windows, OpenElec, and OSMC (with / without update). The OSMC with update would never show the stream as even being available.
Strange... logs would be a good start. Ideally, if you can turn on debug logging and curl logging that will go a long way. I've updated the original post with a link to the kodi wiki on gathering log files.

It is working on my Linux laptop and my OpenELEC Pi2.
I'll try to remember tonight to switch back to OSMC and see what happens. I know I could look it up, but if you have good link on how to do what you're asking, I am more than happy to do it if it fails again.
(2016-03-11, 17:01)philipdriver Wrote: I'll try to remember tonight to switch back to OSMC and see what happens. I know I could look it up, but if you have good link on how to do what you're asking, I am more than happy to do it if it fails again.
Link is in the very first post of this thread... or here: http://kodi.wiki/view/Log_file/Easy

Remember to turn on curl and ffmpeg logging in the advanced settings.
I can say that it is still doing it, but didn't have time to setup everything for the logs. It is a RP2 with OSMC (all latest updates applied). I just swapped it out for Openelec for now since it runs just fine with that.
I love that this add on is still worked on. Good stuff Micah.

Sadly I'm having the same issue I reported earlier, live streams don't work but everything else does. Incidentally, I have the same issue using the MLS Matchday windows app, so I suspect there's something else up but it's specific to my HTPC, because the MLS Windows app works fine on my laptop.

Edit: Did a Win10 Refresh, and it's working beautifully now!
(2016-03-13, 00:16)volkey Wrote: I love that this add on is still worked on. Good stuff Micah.

Sadly I'm having the same issue I reported earlier, live streams don't work but everything else does. Incidentally, I have the same issue using the MLS Matchday windows app, so I suspect there's something else up but it's specific to my HTPC, because the MLS Windows app works fine on my laptop.

Edit: Did a Win10 Refresh, and it's working beautifully now!
Odd!
  • 13(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] MLS Live1