• 14(current)
[RELEASE] MLS Live
(2016-03-12, 22:06)philipdriver Wrote: I can say that it is still doing it, but didn't have time to setup everything for the logs. It is a RP2 with OSMC (all latest updates applied). I just swapped it out for Openelec for now since it runs just fine with that.
Grab logs when you're able and I'll have a look.
NYC vs Toronto running pretty badly. Keeps stalling to 1fps. Sad

*Edit*

Seems to have calmed down now. Smile
Anyway around blackouts with MLS live? They stopped supporting Mexico this year which is I think how smartdns got around it last year.
Don't think so. When I was overseas I needed unblockus.
(2016-03-16, 13:00)micahg Wrote: Don't think so. When I was overseas I needed unblockus.

do you know what country unblock-us used for MLS? As I understand it this year, they only support USA and Canada, both of which have blackouts. Last year they had Mexico support w/ no blackouts, but now Mexico is handled by Fox I think
No clue, sorry
Hi Micah

Here is the URL the debugging you asked me to post. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

http://xbmclogs.com/pnmmvgrkx

Im dead in the water right now.

Thanks
Mike
(2016-03-25, 05:50)mpagniello Wrote: http://xbmclogs.com/pnmmvgrkx

Its probably my fault for not checking sooner, but that page doesn't exist. Can you re-upload?
Is there a way to adjust the quality of the streams? I can't stream anything without it dropping audio and down to 1 fps (if that). I seem to remember in the past you could enter your kbps and it would pick which quality to use, but I can't seem to find that setting. Unfortunately my internet connection is rather slow.
(2016-04-14, 08:26)Amorget Wrote: Is there a way to adjust the quality of the streams? I can't stream anything without it dropping audio and down to 1 fps (if that). I seem to remember in the past you could enter your kbps and it would pick which quality to use, but I can't seem to find that setting. Unfortunately my internet connection is rather slow.
You might have to change your settings level to advanced for that option to show up.

Sent from my ONE A2005
(2016-04-14, 12:50)micahg Wrote:
(2016-04-14, 08:26)Amorget Wrote: Is there a way to adjust the quality of the streams? I can't stream anything without it dropping audio and down to 1 fps (if that). I seem to remember in the past you could enter your kbps and it would pick which quality to use, but I can't seem to find that setting. Unfortunately my internet connection is rather slow.
You might have to change your settings level to advanced for that option to show up.

Sent from my ONE A2005

Does it use this setting: http://kodi.wiki/view/Settings/System#Internet_access

Thanks!
Douglas
(2016-04-14, 17:05)Amorget Wrote:
(2016-04-14, 12:50)micahg Wrote:

Sent from my ONE A2005

Does it use this setting: http://kodi.wiki/view/Settings/System#Internet_access

Thanks!
Douglas
This one: Internet connection bandwidth limitation

Sent from my ONE A2005
I had no problem watching MLS live last year but this year the Kodi addon isnt working for me... I keep getting this error:

Only happens on live games... completed games i can watch without a problem.
I am having the same issue after it working well a few weeks ago
Logs please. Also, can you try entering from video addons (not a shortcut)

Sent from my ONE A2005
  • 14(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] MLS Live1