• 16(current)
[RELEASE] MLS Live
(2016-06-02, 12:43)micahg Wrote: It was working fine for me last night and none of the links to logs have been working. If someone can post a proper set with debugging on (see post 1) I'll look.

Sent from my ONE A2005

I think I solved it. For some reason, it stopped authenticating until I re-typed in the password. Very odd for it to randomly drop the feed and need re-entering the password in the plugin config.
Cant get the software to do the upload today. I put it on dropbox. Let me know if you can get at it or not.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/o7tcj9xl5crhqj2/kodi.log?dl=0
I looked -- everything appears to be fine until you try to get the stream address... normally I'd only see that 400 response on an unauthenticated request.

Could you try changing your password and updating the kodi addon to match?
(2016-06-05, 15:09)micahg Wrote: I looked -- everything appears to be fine until you try to get the stream address... normally I'd only see that 400 response on an unauthenticated request.

Could you try changing your password and updating the kodi addon to match?

Sounds like my issue, too. Re-entering the password fixed it, but it's very odd that it randomly happened - for me during the middle of watching!
Ok, so I updated my password with MLS to an new one. Entered said new password and still same issue. HELP
(2016-06-15, 00:22)Bryangauvin Wrote: Ok, so I updated my password with MLS to an new one. Entered said new password and still same issue. HELP

Check your private messages.
(2016-05-25, 19:10)micahg Wrote: Sometimes, if you have a lot of addons, the CURL cookies file gets too big and cookies get lost. Then when you try to authenticate the stream it fails. You could try deleting the cookies.dat file on the system giving you trouble and then start from the main menu -- it should re-authenticate. On my pi its .kodi/temp/cookies.dat, but it'll be similarily structured on Windows under the kodi settings folder.

That did the trick. Thank you!
micahg, are you going to update this add-on for 2017? I noticed that the MLS Live website now asks for an email address and password instead of a username and password, which is a change from past years. This add-on still asks for a username and password.
I'm new to Kodi and am hopeful of using this add-on this year!
Yes, as long as the service is compatible, I'll be updating the addon.

I'll get started on the logon service now, but I wont have much to do until Friday night (when the first stream goes up). The API isn't public, so I have to reverse engineer it.
(2017-02-25, 22:05)micahg Wrote: Yes, as long as the service is compatible, I'll be updating the addon.

I'll get started on the logon service now, but I wont have much to do until Friday night (when the first stream goes up). The API isn't public, so I have to reverse engineer it.

Thank you!!! I adore this add-on!
Just a heads up -- it look like things have changed, but I'm blocking off my Friday night so hopefully I can get it working fairly quickly.

The apps haven't been updated yet, so I can't get started, but soon as I'm able I'll get onto.
(2017-02-26, 02:42)micahg Wrote: Just a heads up -- it look like things have changed, but I'm blocking off my Friday night so hopefully I can get it working fairly quickly.

The apps haven't been updated yet, so I can't get started, but soon as I'm able I'll get onto.

Awesome, thanks. Smile
I read somewhere that they're using MLB platform now ?
Hmmmm... I think NHL switched and that is still working so hopefully it'll be alright. They're much more hardcore about blackouts though Sad

Sent from my ONE A2005
(2017-02-28, 20:11)micahg Wrote: Hmmmm... I think NHL switched and that is still working so hopefully it'll be alright. They're much more hardcore about blackouts though Sad

Sent from my ONE A2005 (typie typie)

Getting antsy... please save us (and when you do, send me your PayPal address so I can thank you).
  • 16(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] MLS Live1