[RELEASE] CouchPotato Manager Add-on
Great addon - but I'm confused about the filter options. The preset filters are watched/unwatched/all but there is no way to manually set the watched status. In the description in post#1 it says the filters are wanted/snatched etc. which would be more useful anyways but those are not available. I know one can always type a custom filter into the text filter box, but that's not as convenient.

Is there a chance we can have this changed?
I can't seem to get this to work anymore. constantly gives script error.
Here is a log..

http://pastebin.com/N9xSiCng
I'm having a different error...
Code:
10:28:36 T:8008  NOTICE: [CouchPotatoApi]: u'connect: hostname="localhost" port="8082" use_https="False" username="admin" api_key="True" url_base=""'
10:28:36 T:8008  NOTICE: [CouchPotatoApi]: 'trying api_key...'
10:28:36 T:8008  NOTICE: [CouchPotatoApi]: '_api_call started with endpoint=app.available, params=None'
10:28:37 T:8008  NOTICE: [CouchPotatoApi]: 'trying api_key: success'
10:28:37 T:8008  NOTICE: [xbmcswift2] Request for "/" matches rule for function "show_movies"
10:28:37 T:8008  NOTICE: [CouchPotatoApi]: '_api_call started with endpoint=movie.list, params={}'
10:28:44 T:584   ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.couchpotato_manager/?content_type=executable
10:28:44 T:584   ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.couchpotato_manager/?content_type=executable) failed
10:28:44 T:2776  NOTICE: Thread BackgroundLoader start, auto delete: false
10:28:49 T:8008   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <class 'socket.timeout'>
                                            Error Contents: timed out
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\kir\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.couchpotato_manager\addon.py", line 448, in <module>
                                                plugin.run()
                                              File "C:\Users\kir\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.xbmcswift2\lib\xbmcswift2\plugin.py", line 332, in run
                                                items = self._dispatch(self.request.path)
                                              File "C:\Users\kir\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.xbmcswift2\lib\xbmcswift2\plugin.py", line 306, in _dispatch
                                                listitems = view_func(**items)
                                              File "C:\Users\kir\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.couchpotato_manager\addon.py", line 137, in show_movies
                                                movies = api.get_movies()
                                              File "C:\Users\kir\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.couchpotato_manager\resources\lib\api.py", line 90, in get_movies
                                                return self._api_call('movie.list', params).get('movies', [])
                                              File "C:\Users\kir\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.couchpotato_manager\resources\lib\api.py", line 165, in _api_call
                                                raw = urlopen(self._request(url)).read()
                                              File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\system\python\Lib\socket.py", line 351, in read
                                                data = self._sock.recv(rbufsize)
                                              File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\system\python\Lib\httplib.py", line 567, in read
                                                s = self.fp.read(amt)
                                              File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\system\python\Lib\socket.py", line 380, in read
                                                data = self._sock.recv(left)
                                            timeout: timed out
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
Hi,

I'm running the addon from the skin with

RunPlugin(plugin://plugin.video.couchpotato_manager/movies/add?title=$INFO[ListItem.Label])

it works perfectly.. I was just wondering if it could be possible to show a notification on success.

(don't really care about startup, since I launch a notification[] on click..)
Image Image
Did I Help? Add to my reputation
The app was crashing at launch for me, too. By viewing the log in ~/.kodi/temp/kodi.log, I was able to identify an error apparently caused by a change in the API. Instead of movie.list.movies, CouchPotatoServer now uses movie.list.media.

Change line 90 in .kodi/addons/plugin.video.couchpotato_manager/resources/lib/api.py from

Code:
return self._api_call('movie.list', params).get('movies', [])

to

Code:
return self._api_call('movie.list', params).get('media', [])

The addon should launch successfully now, and adding movies still works. When I load this addon from the Video --> Addons, however, the list of media is still empty. :-(
This add on is brilliant..... watch your trailer then if you like it add it to your CP WANTED list.

Absolute brilliant. Great work on this add on!

I have only 1 problem and I'm sure it's an easy fix....

An option for "Add Category" this is very important part to CP to ensure you download the correct movie to your specs.

For now I'm having to edit each movie in CP to my desired Catergory.

Any intention of adding such an option
I'm having trouble loading this add-on. I installed it via the add-on repo, and couldn't get it to load no matter what options I use. Here's the CP bit from the log file:

http://pastebin.com/X74aRSji

The same computer can access CP just fine with a browser, so I'm not sure what to look at next.
*bump* Anyone know what could be causing this?
(2015-07-02, 14:33)ECEC Wrote: *bump* Anyone know what could be causing this?

I am having same issue. I can access CP via Web no issues. I have tried using IP/URL/API etc.
very new to this site. Have purchased tronsmart draco AW80 which comes with kodi and couch potato is an add on. I have added it and it says it is enabled but when I try to launch it I get a message reading wrong network settings or cp is not running, then when I click yes I get a screen that asks for user name, password, use HTTPS Host name says local host Port says 5050 then set default profile then bottom line is ok, cancel or default. Have tried uninstalling and re installing but still come up with the same problem. Hope someone can help with this issue.
Noticed something strange when setting default profile
I selected 1080P but it's presented like you can see in screenshot:
Hi

This function doesn't seem to work any more:

added "Search Trailer on YouTube" in movie context menu

It just takes you to the Youtube add-ons start page and doesn't actually search for the movie.

Youtube add-on is version 5.1.8 Author: bromix
CouchPotato Manager add-on version 0.0.8
Running on Kodi Helix 14.2 (OpenElec)

This is not mission critical but I just noticed it wasn't working.

However in general the CouchPotato Manager is still working great with the Apple iTunes Trailers add-on. My only wish is when you add a movie to CouchPotato Manager you could also select which CouchPotato category you want to add it to?

Again not mission critical but makes organisation easier in Couch.

Having issues with addon and Kodi 15.1. Here is the log:

Code:
07:04:37 T:11624  NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
07:04:37 T:11624  NOTICE: [CouchPotatoApi]: u'connect: hostname="http://10.0.1.101" port="5050" use_https="False" username="" api_key="True" url_base="COUCHPOTATO"'
07:04:37 T:11624  NOTICE: [CouchPotatoApi]: 'trying api_key...'
07:04:37 T:11624  NOTICE: [CouchPotatoApi]: '_api_call started with endpoint=app.available, params=None'
07:04:39 T:11624   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                            Error Type: <class 'urllib2.URLError'>
                                            Error Contents: <urlopen error [Errno 11001] getaddrinfo failed>
                                              File "C:\Users\Ray\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.couchpotato_manager\addon.py", line 446, in <module>
                                                api = get_api()
                                              File "C:\Users\Ray\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.couchpotato_manager\addon.py", line 405, in get_api
                                                ba_password=plugin.get_setting('ba_password', unicode),
                                              File "C:\Users\Ray\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.couchpotato_manager\resources\lib\api.py", line 73, in connect
                                                json_data = self._api_call('app.available')
                                              File "C:\Users\Ray\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.couchpotato_manager\resources\lib\api.py", line 165, in _api_call
                                                raw = urlopen(self._request(url)).read()
                                              File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\system\python\Lib\urllib2.py", line 127, in urlopen
                                                return _opener.open(url, data, timeout)
                                              File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\system\python\Lib\urllib2.py", line 404, in open
                                                response = self._open(req, data)
                                              File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\system\python\Lib\urllib2.py", line 422, in _open
                                                '_open', req)
                                              File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\system\python\Lib\urllib2.py", line 382, in _call_chain
                                                result = func(*args)
                                              File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\system\python\Lib\urllib2.py", line 1214, in http_open
                                                return self.do_open(httplib.HTTPConnection, req)
                                              File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\system\python\Lib\urllib2.py", line 1184, in do_open
                                                raise URLError(err)
                                            URLError: <urlopen error [Errno 11001] getaddrinfo failed>
07:04:39 T:4216   ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.couchpotato_manager/?content_type=executable
07:04:39 T:4216   ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.couchpotato_manager/?content_type=executable) failed
07:04:39 T:7816  NOTICE: Thread BackgroundLoader start, auto delete: false
Having issues getting CP to run in Kodi:

00:09:25 565.105530 T:1813206080 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.KeyError'>
Error Contents: ('info',)
File "/storage/.kodi/addons/XBMC-CouchPotato-Manager-master/addon.py", line 448, in <module>
plugin.run()
File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.module.xbmcswift2/lib/xbmcswift2/plugin.py", line 332, in run
items = self._dispatch(self.request.path)
File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.module.xbmcswift2/lib/xbmcswift2/plugin.py", line 306, in _dispatch
listitems = view_func(**items)
File "/storage/.kodi/addons/XBMC-CouchPotato-Manager-master/addon.py", line 287, in show_releases
info = release['info']
KeyError: ('info',)
00:09:25 565.245789 T:1968472064 ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.couchpotato_manager/movies/0db7bc5250604cb3aa9a721d465e1ebd/rel$
00:09:25 565.250366 T:1968472064 ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.couchpotato_manager/movies/0db7bc5250604cb3aa9a721d465e1ebd/re$
00:09:25 565.367859 T:1813206080 NOTICE: Thread BackgroundLoader start, auto delete: false

Anyone else having this problem? Know a solution?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] CouchPotato Manager Add-on2