IMDb and Apple Movie Trailers
i have searched the forums and tried some of the suggestions but nothing is working.  i upgraded my router from a dlink to a linksys and now when i access my imdb  or movie trailers, nothing comes up, no error messages.  everything else is working.  i have always set up dhcp and never had problems accessing the imdb or movie trailers using the dlink router.  i tried using static ip, but that didn't work. i think it may be a router setting. is there any ports i need to open on the linkys for this to work? any suggestions would help.

thx

did you set the dns address?
Always ensure that you read the faq and the online manual before posting support requests.

This post was brought to you by the fine folks at the Heineken Brewing Company.
i entered the dns manually and still did not work. as i said i entered the static ip, but does not work. i never had to enter any dns addresses before.
enable debug logging and post the logfile, specifically the portion where the network is initialized and also any errors with loading the above-mentioned items.

on a side note, i don't think that you're the only one having issues with the trailer script right now. check out this post.

i'd check it out myself, but my box is tied up at the moment.
Always ensure that you read the faq and the online manual before posting support requests.

This post was brought to you by the fine folks at the Heineken Brewing Company.
does the xbmc use a specific port to access the internet or more specifically the imdb or apple movie trailers? how do i turn on the debugging feature for the log?

well i tried open all the ports on my router with the xbox ip and still no luck, no imdb or trailers. anyone else have any ideas. again, streaming is working and everything else is fine. changing my router is the only difference in my setup.
to enable logging when your loading xbmc (assuming you're doing it from the dashboard, and it's not your dashboard) hold x + y.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
IMDb and Apple Movie Trailers1