recording content from apple tv
Hello every one i hope some one can help me! i am about to acquire an apple tv 2nd generation and i am wondering if there is any possible way at all that you can record whats being played from your apple tv to say something like a freeview box/dvr if or something similar. If so how do you do this and wohat do you need to do it? many thanks ps im not really a techno guy so need simple instructions. lol!
Hello every one i hope some one can help me! Not sure if this is the rite place to post this as im a newby to this but here goes anyway! i am about to acquire an apple tv 2nd generation and i am wondering if there is any possible way at all that you can record whats being played from your apple tv to say something like a freeview box/dvr if or something similar. If so how do you do this and wohat do you need to do it? many thanks ps im not really a techno guy so need simple instructions. lol!
Hello every one i hope some one can help me! i am about to acquire an apple tv 2nd generation and i am wondering if there is any possible way at all that you can record whats being played from your apple tv to say something like a freeview box/dvr if or something similar. If so how do you do this and wohat do you need to do it? many thanks ps im not really a techno guy so need simple instructions.
Threads/posts merged. Please do not cross-post.
Hello every one i hope some one can help me! i am about to acquire an apple tv 2nd generation and i am wondering if there is any possible way at all that you can record whats being played from your apple tv to say something like a freeview box/dvr if or something similar. If so how do you do this and wohat do you need to do it? many thanks ps im not really a techno guy so need simple instructions. lol!
Bah! I'm seeing quintuple! lol

What you'll need is a capture card an a computer. Treat it like a PVR. That should get you going in the right direction

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
recording content from apple tv1