• 12(current)
Release WatchedList - service to automatically save/restore watched state
(2017-07-04, 14:57)Boyzie Wrote: Do not know what I am missing. How could get the export?
It works with the MyVideos107.db
You can not use the query of the MyVideos.db (tables see wiki) for the watchedlist.db (tables movie_watched, episode_watched) since they are completely different...
For the watchedlist.db you have to use the queries from my first answer.
Ah yes, very sorry. Many thanks for the links!

Quote:For Windows: In SQLite DB Browser do "Database Structure" > right click on movie_watched > Export as CSV file. The Output can be processed with LibreOffice Calc or Microsoft Excel or a plain text editor

How could I export only the movie titles?

Thank you very much, again
Windows 10 Home, 64bit | Newest stable Kodi in portable mode
Hello all,

I want to see which movies or episodes I have already watched before I download them (again) and see it with WatchedList in Kodi So I wrote a little program for Windows which shows the data of WatchedList.

Cheers,
Alex

Program & sourcecode: written in PureBasic
Download: https://github.com/alexgit2k/watched/archive/master.zip
Project-Page: https://github.com/alexgit2k/watched

Configuration: watched.ini
database: Location of WatchedList sqlite-database
movies: Query for movies
episodes: Query for episodes
font: Font
fontsize: Fontsize
width: Window-width
height: Window-height

Screenshot:
Can one get a list with the movie title, year and the date a movie is watched?

Can one see / open the list of watched movies / series in Kodi? For example, if I want to know whether I already have watched a movie, is there a way to see the list of movies / series with watch date in Kodi or in another program with a single click or so?
(2017-07-16, 14:52)alexxxx Wrote: [...] So I wrote a little program for Windows which shows the data of WatchedList [...]
nice tool! I just tested it. It even works on Linux with Wine (Windows Emulation).

(2017-07-28, 01:03)Boyzie Wrote: Can one get a list with the movie title, year and the date a movie is watched?
In principle yes, but there is no tool available to do just this. You could get all that data from the watchedlist.db: The movie name with year in parentheses is stored as well as the timestamp of lastPlayed. I think a little modification on the tool of alexxxx would give you the required extra columns: Just split the name field into movie title and year and process the timestamp.
(2017-07-28, 01:03)Boyzie Wrote: Can one see / open the list of watched movies / series in Kodi? For example, if I want to know whether I already have watched a movie, is there a way to see the list of movies / series with watch date in Kodi [...]
To do this in Kodi would require an addon to compile this list and create a Kodi menu out of it. To my knowledge there is no such add-on. If this is a movie that is not in your Kodi video library, I am not sure if it is really necessary for Kodi to show this. The movies in your video library are marked as watched or not watched already. You could try to insert all your watched movies into your video library, then you automatically have this list in form of your library.

(2017-07-28, 01:03)Boyzie Wrote: [...] or in another program with a single click or so?
see above
Thank you very much, schapplm,

Alright, so I should try Alex's program (what a coincidence).

I use Kodi in portable mode, obviously that program cannot find the data base:

What could I do (without moving / copying the data base)?
Ah yes, adapt the path:

Could that program show the episode names?

Showing the last played date this way does not appear to work:

And how can one copy (selected / all of) the items:

When I change the size here
the window opens like that:

Could I somehow get the window fullsized?
Hi,

I used Kodi, with Watchlist, on a RP3 and i bought a Vero 4K.

Does someone can explain me how to update Vero 4K Kodi with watchlist status ?

Thanks
If you want to bring the saved watchedlist data from one device (RP3) to another (Vero 4K), you can either set up watchedlist on both devices to synchronize the data to a network share or dropbox (see documentation), or you can just copy the contents of ~/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/service.watchedlist/watchedlist.db (or the appropriate userdata directory for your device).
(2017-08-13, 10:34)schapplm Wrote: If you want to bring the saved watchedlist data from one device (RP3) to another (Vero 4K), you can either set up watchedlist on both devices to synchronize the data to a network share or dropbox (see documentation), or you can just copy the contents of ~/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/service.watchedlist/watchedlist.db (or the appropriate userdata directory for your device).

Thanks
How could one avoid sounds and such messages when WatchedList starts / works:
You can set the verbosity level of notifications in the addon settings.
Ah yes, thank you very much!
How could one export a film / series list with the items in a special order, e.g. the most recently watched films (ascending / descending) on top or at the bottom of the list?
Have a look at the mySQL or SQLite syntax. There are commands like "ORDER BY" for the queries.
Yes, thank you very much, unfortunately I do not have any idea of syntaxes.
  • 12(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
WatchedList - service to automatically save/restore watched state3