What are the odds...
That this branch makes it in to Gotham?

I sure as heck hope so. Native Emulator integration works much better than the Rom Browser. (art scrape is nice but oh well)
Frodo Win 8 Pro x64
Fractal Design Node 605 (looks amazing)
i5 3570K, Asus P8Z77V LK
2x80GB Intel 320 SSD, 4TB NAS
GTX 670x2 SLI, 16GB GSkill Ares
Onkyo RC360 with Paradigm piece-by-piece 5.1 build
Nyxboard and AHK full controlled via XBox Controller
when it's done and ready
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Excellent. I was just curious that if it was in development in the forums that if it works 100% that it's guarenteed included.
Frodo Win 8 Pro x64
Fractal Design Node 605 (looks amazing)
i5 3570K, Asus P8Z77V LK
2x80GB Intel 320 SSD, 4TB NAS
GTX 670x2 SLI, 16GB GSkill Ares
Onkyo RC360 with Paradigm piece-by-piece 5.1 build
Nyxboard and AHK full controlled via XBox Controller
(2013-06-04, 22:53)tjcinnamon Wrote: if it works 100% that it's guarenteed included.

"works 100%" is not a thing that is possible in open source software. There is, virtually without exception, always room for improvement.

If garbear feels comfortable enough with the progress to PR it into trunk, it will be reviewed, commented on, probably fixed in places, etc. Eventually, it'll likely make it into trunk. When that eventually is is completely unknown.
I see it this way, the probability is 50% (one of two equally likely outcomes) - either it will or it won't
I wouldn't think so. The project has come far, but there's still some kinks to flatten and features to implement. Patience is everything.
I sure as heck hope so.
(2022-04-06, 13:13)pgslot Wrote: I sure as heck hope so.

Reacting to a 8-yr old forum thread with a cheesy remark is not really what we are looking for on this forum.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
What are the odds...0