Thumbnail Refresh after removing path substitution
The thumbnails for my Tv Shows are not appearing after I removed the path substitution. I was previously using path sub on Eden and when I upgraded to Frodo, the thumbnails were working. I then following instructions on Wiki to remove the path sub lines from the advancedsettings on my clients. The thumbnails for my Movies is working but not for the TV Shows.

Can I force a refresh by deleting the Textures13 db file and Thumbnail directory from all my clients?

I'm using 2 IPADS and one Arctic OpenElec client.

My filename is <episodename>.tbn

Thank you.
(2013-06-13, 00:04)banzai75x Wrote: Can I force a refresh by deleting the Textures13 db file and Thumbnail directory from all my clients?

Yes, that's what you should do.

Then browse the GUI on each client to slowly re-cache artwork, or automatically pre-load the cache on each client.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Thumbnail Refresh after removing path substitution0