• 10(current)
Release Random Trailers Screensaver / Script
Hey kz

Been enjoying this addon for months, thanks Smile
Today I tried to use my modified copy to view the latest DVD releases and found it was erroring out. Switching back to the "official" version and configuring it for DVD releases also gives me a 403: Forbidden error. Here's a snippet:
http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=231373

I tried not to do anything dumb so hopefully someone can recreate and confirm it's not just me?

thanks
Hi, I'm still experiencing problems with themoviedb switched on. Tried gotham, spmc, now kodi alpha, all the same.

Here's piece of log which could help:

Code:
14:26:28 T:1959859672   DEBUG: virtual bool CSaveFileStateJob::DoWork() - Saving file state for video item /mnt/internal_sd/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/screensaver.randomtrailers/resources/media/OpenSequence.mp4
14:26:28 T:1892860744   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <class 'urllib2.HTTPError'>
                                            Error Contents: HTTP Error 403: Forbidden
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/mnt/internal_sd/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/screensaver.randomtrailers/default.py", line 983, in <module>
                                                tmdbTrailers=getTmdbTrailers()
                                              File "/mnt/internal_sd/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/screensaver.randomtrailers/default.py", line 437, in getTmdbTrailers
                                                response = urllib2.urlopen(req).read()
                                              File "/home/jenkins/workspace/Android-ARM/tools/depends/xbmc-depends/arm-linux-androideabi-android-14/lib/python2.6/urllib2.py", line 126, in urlopen
                                              File "/home/jenkins/workspace/Android-ARM/tools/depends/xbmc-depends/arm-linux-androideabi-android-14/lib/python2.6/urllib2.py", line 397, in open
                                              File "/home/jenkins/workspace/Android-ARM/tools/depends/xbmc-depends/arm-linux-androideabi-android-14/lib/python2.6/urllib2.py", line 510, in http_response
                                              File "/home/jenkins/workspace/Android-ARM/tools/depends/xbmc-depends/arm-linux-androideabi-android-14/lib/python2.6/urllib2.py", line 435, in error
                                              File "/home/jenkins/workspace/Android-ARM/tools/depends/xbmc-depends/arm-linux-androideabi-android-14/lib/python2.6/urllib2.py", line 369, in _call_chain
                                              File "/home/jenkins/workspace/Android-ARM/tools/depends/xbmc-depends/arm-linux-androideabi-android-14/lib/python2.6/urllib2.py", line 518, in http_error_default
                                            HTTPError: HTTP Error 403: Forbidden
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
14:26:28 T:1731328000   DEBUG: ------ Window Init (DialogKaiToast.xml) ------

If not - I can send You bigger piece of it.

Thanks for work You're doing with this add-on!
Hey kz

Any movement from TMDB on your api key?

thx
Ability to view TV Shows trailers would be great
Hello,

I'm getting random black screen with audio with this addon.

Some trailers play good, but other get only a black screen with audio.

I've tried disabling Library and Itunes and enable only TMDB youtube, but i still have issues.
Any idea?
Is it possible to filter trailer by region/country?
Hi there - I've always loved this addon, it's the only one that plays one after the other without changing Kodi settings. I've recently updated to Krypton however, and now I just get the intro, loading trailers, then the director, writer & stars info on a black screen but no trailers play.

I've not changed anything, other than the Kodi version. Do you have any idea what I might try, or should I go back to Jarvis?

Thanks in advance.
Sad 
May I ask if the development of this add-on is dead?
It's not working on Kodi 17 at all. Huh
Kodi 20.1 with Aeon Nox Silvo,
Nvidia shield Pro 9.1.1 with Android 11.
Hello Cizz,

Well, it certainly looks like it is dead...

The last version was issued April 2014
The repo hasn't been modified since that same date.
The original author hasn't logged into his account since September 2014

So, I would say the add-on is not compatible with v17
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2017-07-12, 12:44)Karellen Wrote: Hello Cizz,

Well, it certainly looks like it is dead...

The last version was issued April 2014
The repo hasn't been modified since that same date.
The original author hasn't logged into his account since September 2014

So, I would say the add-on is not compatible with v17
Thanks for this information!
Kodi 20.1 with Aeon Nox Silvo,
Nvidia shield Pro 9.1.1 with Android 11.
I tried this in Kodi 17.1
It plays one random trailer and fails to load any after that. Instead it displays an empty ugly movie information screen and flashes some errors toasts reading "could not load video" from time to time.
  • 10(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Random Trailers Screensaver / Script1