Bingo! Smile
Did you removed it? Sad

Nevermind got it
Nvidia Shield 2019 Pro, Nvidia Shield 2015
Question 
hello toyota12303,

I have a problem

by TV & Movies and Music - Apps is not on top of each other
Hello blueshinex yeah ive noticed that problem comes up with different resolutions so ill try make a fix for it now.
If you go to the first post i have uploaded a new version that has a few fixes Smile
Hey,

Great looking skin, smooth, fast and very intuitive,

I noticed a few small bugs if I may report them to you.

Settings Text Bug:
Under settings, personalise, video "allowed error in aspect ratio to minimise black bars" the text "none" overwrites the up/down select arrows.

Music Text Bug:
When playing music, music title (near play icon) is obscured by Xbox logo.

Full Screen Animation Bug:
I can't seem to get the animation to work? I use a key mapped to a remote (no keyboard) for full screening the video (using the xbmc keymapper plugin by J) i used to also previously (in other skins) press del <-- arrow on my remote too. On this skin though it just seems to flicker out and try and animate back to the home screen, but fails and full screens the video again? This could be specific to me though.

Request:
I do have a small request, would it be possible to allow the user to disable the profile pic and the Xbox logo? If these were removed/disabled you could lift the skin a few pixels and therefore centre the skin on the screen, as currently it sits low on the screen and is not central. If removing them is not an option, maybe just allow users to disable thm in the settings?

But other than that request I can honestly say I love where you are going with this and look forward to your next release.

Thanks for sharing this with us.

Edit:
A few quick questions Smile
What button is it to activate the video (full screen/window) animation (using "del/backspace" and the key map for full screen fails for me?

Where can I find the exit button, I can't seem to find this menu as I only use a remote and I must not have this key mapped, could the exit button be added to the "..." menus or my pins?

Is there a way to change the default home screen wallpaper (I can only change it in settings /for settings) and would like to make the home screen blacker. As I think it's about 90% black at the moment.

Can fanart be disabled when viewing apps, when navigating my apps/movies I tend to disable fanart, but I can't seem to disable it for apps?

Fantastic skin, looks almost identical to the Xbox one screen shots. Really great achievement!
Hi, just few notes, when your on home the cursor is automaticly on the ads and not on the categories title ( video,game,etc...) and everytime i get back to the home i accidently enter on the ads because of this and there is not enough difference when you are on the categorie title or on their sub item...
Plus in my opinion the spinning animation between screen is not necessary, it slow down navigation and can be quite agressive for the eye ( the switch between color i mean)
You re zoom animation is awesom and i dlove to see this kind of animation when i enter a categorie i think it would be more beautiful then this spinning animation.... In my opinion of courseSmile
Thanks again can t waitto see where this skin is going!
By the way i agree with patrickbateman about the xbox icon and avatar icon Wink
Cheers!
Loving it , can't wait to see more and more updates =)
Looks great. I hope in the future the interface can adapt to my library. But i also like that i get some info of cool movies.
Can you add the blue color as an option instead of green (like immersive).
And it feels faster on my Pi then immersive.
I'm looking forward Big Grin
Nvidia Shield 2019 Pro, Nvidia Shield 2015
(2013-07-21, 13:02)Baswazz Wrote: Looks great. I hope in the future the interface can adapt to my library. But i also like that i get some info of cool movies.
Can you add the blue color as an option instead of green (like immersive).
And it feels faster on my Pi then immersive.
I'm looking forward Big Grin

In settings, I there is an option for 22 different colours, cobalt, teal etc (which are nice shades of blue).. Is that what you mean, if so, its already there Smile

If not, sorry for misunderstanding your question Smile
I absolutely love this skin. I am planning on giving it a run tonight...

Just a quick question about the trakt integration I can see in the screen shots. Are you using the official plugin, because that's what I have installed but I don't seem to have an area to view trending shows, view upcoming shows etc... all mine seems to do is submit ratings and sync my library up to trakt.....

Am I missing something?
Thumbs Up 
I loved trakt integration. With Windows 8, works perfectly. Great job! Rofl

Would be possible to add Windows 8 apps shortcuts as Netflix and Skype?
Direct apps shortcuts. Example.
Thanks for all the comments Big Grin i have read through the suggestions & bugs and tried to fix it all and will be posting a small update in the next few days, here is what i have done :

Added an option in the settings to have alternative ads on the dashboard ( you can now view your recently added/ random media from your library)
Added an option to disable profile picture & xbox icon
Added labels & fade effect for the ads, videowindow, & recently played games
Changed settings window & trakt.tv
Added a button in the osd to snap a video to the dashboard
Added a seperate osd for the dashboard media ( when you have a video added to the dashboard you can click it and play/pause/ ect & pause it and come back to it later )
Fixed the menu where you can easily access the most important stuff ( video apps, music apps, pictures, weather, pins, games, file manager ect.)
Fixed the search games button & the store button
Fixed the now playing info - now its next to the xbox logo not over it
Added a power options button to the charms bar - or you can still press s on your keyboard,
Fixed fanart problem - now you can enable / disable fanart
Fixed some animations + added option to disable animations for better performance.
Added an option to disable the spinning animation & the splash screens
Still changing the TV & Movies section - but will be making it easier to navigate.

For people having a problem with minimizing your videos - now you just have to open the osd and press snap, this will return you to the dashboard with the video minimized.To bring it back to fullscreen you just click on the video playing on the dashboard, if you want to view the osd for the video just press up,down,left or right, or if you want to minimize it again just close the osd and press enter.

here are some images of some of the changes :

- Also alot more still needs to be done to the gamertag section
but for people who want to use it you can enable it in the settings, then you will need to change your profile name to your gamertag & you can view your recent achievements/avatar.
(you will need to logout and back in for the gamertag script to get the info)
Could you improve the OSD make it similar to the Windows 8 Video app something like this
& rodrigopill yes that is possible but you will need to create a shortcut for them (e.g. explorer.exe bingnews://,then save this as a lnk) then they need to be added to xbmc with advanced launcher. (Because if there launched through xbmc normally it will keep xbmc minimized & if xbmc is running without explorer.exe it will pop up with errors) i will have a look into it abit more and see if i can run them without explorer.

bigbodiehard - yeah i havent really changed much for the osd at the moment but i will be shortly Smile
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xbox One Skin25