• 6(current)
Release Xbox One Skin
Great thx!
Hey, been testing the skin and really enjoying what you are doing, but trying to download the latest version and receiving the following message:

SkyDrive is unable to scan skin.xbox-master.zip for viruses

I can download the dependencies file, but the skin master zip won't download, tried at home and remote download via office pc but both provide the same message?
Same issue here
Im not sure why its doing that so ive uploaded it again & updated the link in the first post Smile
and ive just tested it on another computer with the new link and it downloads fine
Weird.. ive tried it just now on two computers (mac os / win 8) and neither allows to download the xbox-master.zip

=|

edit; Ive also tried after logging in to my own skydrive, but doesnt work.

Alright then i cant see why its doing that so ill just upload it to another site now Smile
I hate the fact that MS doesn't include an option like 'download at your own risk' or whatever.. sigh...

Thanks for uploading to a different site, can't wait to try out your skin! =]
That's alright & I've uploaded it to fileswap now, you can get it from here : http://www.fileswap.com/dl/g6x2eOOw0y/
Thanks for the quick turn around on the file fix, as Xepo I also wasn't able to download from sky drive even after the re-upload however I have successfully downloaded from fileswap, will test later as off out now but looks good so far keep it up.
(2013-08-03, 17:45)toyota12303 Wrote: Alright then i cant see why its doing that so ill just upload it to another site now Smile

Best way would be github. That way you don't need to upload everything every time you make an update. Also people can easily stay up to date with a quick pull.
I'm still experiencing some issues with the video window (full screen/minimise animation). Also a bug with OSD disappearing now and again?

Do you have a further bug fix/update we can test Smile
Very nice skin, well done.
In my skin.Dashboard 360. I Am try to add video window for advertisement panel like on xbox 360,
but is not so good.I hope that you would find a solution for advertisement panel.
All the best for the future work on the skin.
Thanks for the comments here is a small update Smile

i have now completely changed the osd, controls, fixed the animation & snap button,
i have fixed the notification problem in the alarm section,
Added option to switch to the alternative osd in the settings
added option to disable splash screen & appbar

i will upload it tommorow as i am still changing around the music & gamertag section.

here are some images of the changes :

& senna99 Thanks, you could use this to view the video :

<control type="videowindow" id="2">
<description>My first video control</description>
<posx>80</posx>
<posy>60</posy>
<width>250</width>
<height>200</height>
<visible>true</visible>
</control>

and then to activate the video you could have something like this on another control :
<onleft>Playmedia(yourvideo.mp4,1)</onleft>
<onright>playercontrol(stop)</onright>
<onclick>Fullscreen</onclick>

or you could convert the video into a load of pictures and use a multiimage control to view it like a video, something like this :

<control type="multiimage" id="1">
<description>My first slideshow control</description>
<posx>80</posx>
<posy>60</posy>
<width>250</width>
<height>200</height>
<visible>true</visible>
<imagepath>myimagepath</imagepath>
<info></info>
<timeperimage>50</timeperimage>
<loop>yes</loop>
<aspectratio>stretch</aspectratio>
</control>

, hope that helps
Thanks for your reply, above that l already use in my skin, but thanks anyway.
In any case in your skin, I do not want anything to change,for me it is perfect skin.
I only think to put xbox buttons controller A,B,X,Y.
But I'm afraid the skin can lose the seriousness,dashboard 360 maybe is a bit too Kids for me.

All the best for the future work.
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xbox One Skin25