• 5(current)
MovieLib - Your movie database on web
Ok ... No Problem.
All Movies are listed now, but Not all cover. That is my first quick test. After breakfast more...
1st: Mac Mini: Intel i5 2,6Ghz - 8Gb Ram - Intel Iris - 1Tb - MacOS Big Sur 11.2.3 - Kodi 19.0 - MySQL 8.0.13 (Server)
2nd: iMac 27": Intel i5 2,8Ghz - 12Gb Ram - AMD 5750 1024Mb GFX - 1Tb SSD - MacOS High Sierra 10.13.6 - Kodi 19.0 - MySQL (Client)
3rd: Some Rasperries 
Server: Synology 916+
To cover shown correctly if the xbmc database stored external links retrieved by the scraper. If you have a cover locally Movielib can not retrieve them.
Do i need to create movielib database myself or does the script do that for me?

Currently getting this message:

Could not connect to database - Unknown database 'movielib'
You must create database. Script create tables in installation proces.
Is it impossible to cache the fanarts and poster from XBMC lib which are in my folders saved ?

And here is a German language file, maybe you are interested in putting it in your Addon.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2738...ang_de.zip
1st: Mac Mini: Intel i5 2,6Ghz - 8Gb Ram - Intel Iris - 1Tb - MacOS Big Sur 11.2.3 - Kodi 19.0 - MySQL 8.0.13 (Server)
2nd: iMac 27": Intel i5 2,8Ghz - 12Gb Ram - AMD 5750 1024Mb GFX - 1Tb SSD - MacOS High Sierra 10.13.6 - Kodi 19.0 - MySQL (Client)
XBMC Movielib Addon push to Movielib web script a image URL stored in XBMC database. The web script get URL and create local cache. I have no idea how to push local files to the web script.

Many thanks for the translation.
(2014-01-05, 13:38)Regss Wrote: You must create database. Script create tables in installation proces.

Thanks, works now.

Other question, do you think you can let it make use of existing shared MySQL databases instead of using a addon in XBMC to push movie database to MovieLib?

I'll upload a Dutch translation later today.
(2014-01-05, 13:54)MarkusK Wrote: Is it impossible to cache the fanarts and poster from XBMC lib which are in my folders saved ?

And here is a German language file, maybe you are interested in putting it in your Addon.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2738...ang_de.zip

The night comes more ideas to mind. I Testing now a way to send a local poster and fanart to movielib and works pretty smoothly.

(2014-01-05, 17:11)schumi2004 Wrote:
(2014-01-05, 13:38)Regss Wrote: You must create database. Script create tables in installation proces.

Thanks, works now.

Other question, do you think you can let it make use of existing shared MySQL databases instead of using a addon in XBMC to push movie database to MovieLib?

I'll upload a Dutch translation later today.

Probably not. The first version worked in this way. But then there are a few limitations. Not everyone is using MySql. And a few other reasons why I decided to use XBMC Addon.
If someone wants to help with the translation. Transifex: https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/movielib-for-xbmc/
Hey !
Can i try your new idea ? Does it work ?
Hi Regss,

Having checked out MovieLib in its current form, I would also like an update on the local art caching issue when convenient. I really want to make this part of my setup given how great it looks!!!

Please provide an update when you have time : )
Hi Regss.

Thank you for a great add on.

I have one issue though. After I installed your add on, "cleaning library" takes about 5 times as long as it used to do. My guess is that the update service is triggered after each file is checked by the "clearning library" function.

Is there a way I can fix this, while still keeping the update service enabled?
The script is run after two events, stop playing and update library. If the Movielib addon does not have movie to sync check takes seconds. If I'm wrong turn debug in addon settings past xbmc.log, I look into it.
(2014-01-13, 11:48)atltrickster Wrote: Hi Regss,

Having checked out MovieLib in its current form, I would also like an update on the local art caching issue when convenient. I really want to make this part of my setup given how great it looks!!!

Please provide an update when you have time : )

Whoops, how foolish of me to forget to write it...

THANK YOU for the time and effort you have spent in making movielib available to the community...we are grateful : )
Ok 2.2.0 is finish.

- added trailer support
- added support for sync images stored localy
- added most watched sort option

You must remove the old script version and database and install from scratch.

Download in first post.
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MovieLib - Your movie database on web8