• 21(current)
MovieLib - Your movie database on web
First, thank you for your work. This was exactly what i searched for.
So far i got it working, but not all of my movies are synced.

If have about 1000 movies in mkv, iso, avi... format. As far as i chacked those are synced.

I also use media stub files (http://kodi.wiki/view/media_stubs) to view my DVDs in my library.

After the first sync only 5 out of the 1011 stub file movies where synced.

After enabling "Force sync ISO and IFO files" in the Addon settings, i got 41 synced.

Any idea what the can be the reason for this?

Best regards

Stefan
  • ZOTAC IONITX-D-E Intel Atom N330 Dual Core 1.6 GHz NVIDIA ION
  • XBMC Live (Lucid) with Dharma Final on HDD
  • Harmony One,MS-Tech MS-1200 Case,Atric IR-Controller, WHS as Mediaserver
Movielib waits with sync to XBMC get full info about streamdetails (codec, dimension, etc.).
For typical videos like (avi, mkv, wmv, wmv) XBMC get this info immediately, but in the case of packed files (ISO, IFO) XBMC to get streamdetails the file must be played at least once.

The "Force sync ISO and IFO files" option sync movies without waiting. Unfortunately I did not know about the file stubs and not added they to this condition.

Soon a new version of the script will synchronize all at once, and keep up to date with any change in them.
(2014-10-09, 12:46)Jan_Dan Wrote: Hey,
the script work for me at the moment very well. Nice Job!
But there is one little thing that bothers me.
Can Season 0 also get an orange table header? Like Season 1, 2 ....

Greetz

Yes, i forgot this. Fix it in next relace.

You can edit index.php and in 525 line change $i = 0 to $i = -1
Hello again,

i think i found another small bug. After syncing i encountered that some movies have no posters on the website.
They have a poster in XBMC. After trying and testing it turned out that this happens when the moviename contains german umlauts (ä,ö,ü,ß)
Maybe you can fix this in the next release too.Blush

Best regards

Stefan
  • ZOTAC IONITX-D-E Intel Atom N330 Dual Core 1.6 GHz NVIDIA ION
  • XBMC Live (Lucid) with Dharma Final on HDD
  • Harmony One,MS-Tech MS-1200 Case,Atric IR-Controller, WHS as Mediaserver
Hello

Today i experienced a problem during sync. I added one movie to the library and i got can't connect to ....
I tried to reach my http server and the server was ok. In the logs i found this error.
Can't connect to: http://192.168.1.40/movielib/sync.php?op...ken=epfg37

The http server is available so the error is from the script. Any clue whats wrong? How can i provide more information?
In addon settings turn on debugging and paste here xbmc.log after error display using pastebin.com.
Hello

Some infos. 192.168.1.70 is my HTPC and 192.168.1.45 is my work pc to check the http server on 192.168.1.40 is alive.

Kodi Log Kodi log

Apache access log access.log

Apache log to get the post information POST log
OMFG.....So I just spent my first time messing with mysql and got this up and running. Spent about 4 hours configuring and messing with any and all options and I have to say:

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

This was EXACTLY the next step I needed to take for my htpc and now everything (with the exception of editing the website template) is FINALLY complete! Thank you again sooooo much Regss!
(2014-10-22, 23:45)_Andy_ Wrote: Hello

Some infos. 192.168.1.70 is my HTPC and 192.168.1.45 is my work pc to check the http server on 192.168.1.40 is alive.

Kodi Log Kodi log

Apache access log access.log

Apache log to get the post information POST log

Is it happen always in the same place on the same movie?

edit:
Script stops when adding actors for movie "Amityville: ANewGeneration" i try this movie in my XBMC and don't get any errors.
It looks like for some reason the server stopped responding. What is a server? It's a full blown computer or a router or simmilar?
Thanks Regss. The server is a VM on a ESXi with a Win7 32bit with 4GB RAM. I use apache on windows. The MySQL server is on the same machine.

Yesterday before i tried to sync i restarted all machines.
If i disable sync actor thumbs it's working. I have no clue why.

I reinstalled the apache server and cleaned the database but with sync actors on it's not working.

The syncing of poster for movies and tvshows is working fine.
i get through the set up and it brings up the page to go to the admin.php page, but when i click it, it redirects to the the install.php page every time. any idea whats wrong?
Check if db.php file exist in script root directory, maybe script can't create it. Try change chmod attribute for directory.

Do you get any error? Like Permission denied or else?
New version of Movielib is avaliable. To update replace all files and go to admin panel. The database will be updated. Sync settings have been moved to the settings section in the admin panel. KODI addon will be automatically updated to version 1.3.0.
All movies and tvshows will be updated. Now if XBMC will change any info about movie/tvshow like plot, title, poster, fanart etc. movielib also will do it.

changelog v.2.7.0:
- added extra thumbs
- added support for multi audio track
- added audio and subtitles language
- now movies info update when XBMC do some changes
- added actors to live search

To synchronize the extrathumbs must be named accordance with the rule:
/[movie]/extrathumbs/thumb1.jpg
/[movie]/extrathumbs/thumb2.jpg
Hello! I am currently using MySql to synchronize my databases on my Synology and I would like to have a web page for navigating my movies and my tv series, such as seems to do this addon, but without allowing modification of databases and without control of xbmc, directly on the syno which has a url.

Will there a way to get there from your addon?
  • 21(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MovieLib - Your movie database on web8