• 33(current)
MovieLib - Your movie database on web
Done.
New version of Movielib script 2.8.0 - Download
To update replace all files without install.php and login to admin panel to update tables in database.

New version of Movielib Kodi add-on 1.4.0 in my repository.

v. 2.8.0
- fixed filter delete button
- fixed database tables
- added indexes to database
- added cleaning function
- added function to separate image sync
- rewrited sync function
- fixed filter links
- added delete button for each poster, fanart image in admin panel
- added playcount digit in default view
- added function to autosync webserver settings for control remote (default disabled, to enable it go to settings in admin panel)
Would it be possible to use the addon to compare my library with my friend's library? To filter out only the titles which he has that I do not.
(2015-10-05, 02:11)fonzie Wrote: Would it be possible to use the addon to compare my library with my friend's library? To filter out only the titles which he has that I do not.

You could probably just go into the admin panel and copy and paste the movie contents into Excel and then just do some clever Excel filtering.
(2015-10-04, 18:53)Regss Wrote: Done.
To update replace all files without install.php and login to admin panel to update tables in database.

v. 2.8.0
- fixed database tables
- rewrited sync function
- fixed filter links
- added function to autosync webserver settings for control remote (default disabled, to enable it go to settings in admin panel)

Thanks! Going to update now... Rofl
(2015-10-04, 18:53)Regss Wrote: Done.

v. 2.8.0
- fixed database tables
- rewrited sync function
- fixed filter links

@Regss

I have updated too.
Here my discription what I have done:
First started kodi, add-ons update and waiting until kodi.db is updated and movielib is updated.
Then replace on webserver all files you wrote.
Restart kodi, now movielib add-on deleted all movie-arts and tv-shows-arts on webserver, then upload movie-poster, then movie-fanart
NOT the Movies_ID_txx.jpg arts and NOT the arts of tv-shows.
movielib breaks with error.

Here the log-sequence:
Code:
19:34:53 T:8204   ERROR: C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\system\python\Lib\urllib.py:1288: UnicodeWarning: Unicode equal comparison failed to convert both arguments to Unicode - interpreting them as being unequal
                                              return ''.join(map(quoter, s))
19:34:53 T:8204   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.KeyError'>
                                            Error Contents: (u'\xe4',)
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\XXX\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.movielib\default.py", line 30, in <module>
                                                Movielib()
                                              File "C:\Users\XXX\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.movielib\default.py", line 22, in __init__
                                                sync.start(self)
                                              File "C:\Users\XXX\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.movielib\lib\sync.py", line 71, in start
                                                check(self)
                                              File "C:\Users\XXX\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.movielib\lib\sync.py", line 161, in check
                                                syncImage.sync(self, dataXBMC['images'])
                                              File "C:\Users\XXX\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.movielib\lib\syncImage.py", line 79, in sync
                                                t = art.create('image://' + urllib.quote_plus(ImagesXBMC[type][img_type][id]) + '/', 'e', int(ex_size[0]), int(ex_size[1]), 70)
                                              File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\system\python\Lib\urllib.py", line 1293, in quote_plus
                                                s = quote(s, safe + ' ')
                                              File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\system\python\Lib\urllib.py", line 1288, in quote
                                            KeyError: (u'\xe4',)
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--

Ok, restart kodi but the same issue.
I am wondering because normally movielib startet updating when kodi finished update kodi.db but here movielib starts now immediately.
movielib stop with error:
Code:
19:39:00 T:13056   ERROR: C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\system\python\Lib\urllib.py:1288: UnicodeWarning: Unicode equal comparison failed to convert both arguments to Unicode - interpreting them as being unequal
19:39:00 T:13056   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                            Error Contents: (u'\xe4',)
                                              File "C:\Users\XXX\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.movielib\default.py", line 30, in <module>
                                                Movielib()
                                              File "C:\Users\XXX\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.movielib\default.py", line 22, in __init__
                                                sync.start(self)
                                              File "C:\Users\XXX\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.movielib\lib\sync.py", line 71, in start
                                                check(self)
                                              File "C:\Users\XXX\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.movielib\lib\sync.py", line 161, in check
                                                syncImage.sync(self, dataXBMC['images'])
                                              File "C:\Users\XXX\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.movielib\lib\syncImage.py", line 79, in sync
                                                t = art.create('image://' + urllib.quote_plus(ImagesXBMC[type][img_type][id]) + '/', 'e', int(ex_size[0]), int(ex_size[1]), 70)
                                              File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\system\python\Lib\urllib.py", line 1293, in quote_plus
                                                s = quote(s, safe + ' ')
                                              File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\system\python\Lib\urllib.py", line 1288, in quote
                                            KeyError: (u'\xe4',)

EDIT:
Sorry vergotten to write that all movie-posters and movie-fanarts are now on the webserver.
After updating the banner is not working anymore...It's not updating anymore...In Settings were I can choose banner size etc, it shows the actual one, but on the link it shows the one of the movie which Iwatched before the update?

And I also have same problem with the error as in post before...
updated to latest version and received and error during update
Code:
ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                            Error Contents: ('genre',)
                                              File "C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC15_madVR\portable_data\addons\script.movielib\default.py", line 29, in <module>
                                                Movielib()
                                              File "C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC15_madVR\portable_data\addons\script.movielib\default.py", line 21, in __init__
                                                sync.start(self)
                                              File "C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC15_madVR\portable_data\addons\script.movielib\lib\sync.py", line 51, in start
                                                check(self)
                                              File "C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC15_madVR\portable_data\addons\script.movielib\lib\sync.py", line 133, in check
                                                if syncVideo.sync(self, v) is False:
                                              File "C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC15_madVR\portable_data\addons\script.movielib\lib\syncVideo.py", line 44, in sync
                                                if syncPanel.sync(self) is False:
                                              File "C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC15_madVR\portable_data\addons\script.movielib\lib\syncPanel.py", line 73, in sync
                                                if h != self.hashSITE[n]:
                                            KeyError: ('genre',)
(2015-10-07, 22:13)coyote82 Wrote: After updating the banner is not working anymore...It's not updating anymore...In Settings were I can choose banner size etc, it shows the actual one, but on the link it shows the one of the movie which Iwatched before the update?

And I also have same problem with the error as in post before...

To fix error try replace line 79 in syncImage.py file in movielib addon lib folder.

Code:

replace to:

Code:
t = art.create('image://' + urllib.quote_plus(ImagesXBMC[type][img_type][id].encode('utf-8')) + '/', 'e', int(ex_size[0]), int(ex_size[1]), 70)

Tell if it works.

I test banner and it seems it works ok.

(2015-10-08, 00:19)_Andy_ Wrote: updated to latest version and received and error during update
Code:
ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                            Error Contents: ('genre',)
                                              File "C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC15_madVR\portable_data\addons\script.movielib\default.py", line 29, in <module>
                                                Movielib()
                                              File "C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC15_madVR\portable_data\addons\script.movielib\default.py", line 21, in __init__
                                                sync.start(self)
                                              File "C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC15_madVR\portable_data\addons\script.movielib\lib\sync.py", line 51, in start
                                                check(self)
                                              File "C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC15_madVR\portable_data\addons\script.movielib\lib\sync.py", line 133, in check
                                                if syncVideo.sync(self, v) is False:
                                              File "C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC15_madVR\portable_data\addons\script.movielib\lib\syncVideo.py", line 44, in sync
                                                if syncPanel.sync(self) is False:
                                              File "C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC15_madVR\portable_data\addons\script.movielib\lib\syncPanel.py", line 73, in sync
                                                if h != self.hashSITE[n]:
                                            KeyError: ('genre',)

Check your movielib addon version it must be 1.4.0 in this version no longer has syncPanel.py file and these functions
Video 
@Regess
do you see my message from yesterday? Can you find the error or is here a problem because we both make some testing last month?
My add-on version is 1.4.0
I send you a e-mail yesterday. Try replace line in syncImage.py that i described above
(2015-10-08, 18:56)Regss Wrote: I send you a e-mail yesterday. Try replace line in syncImage.py that i described above

Sorry I havent read any email yesterday.

OK, I have replaced line 79 then start kodi but I get this error.
Quote:18:44:51 T:14156 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.IndentationError'>
Error Contents: ('unexpected indent', ('C:\\Users\\XXX\\AppData\\Roaming\\Kodi\\addons\\script.movielib\\lib\\syncImage.py', 80, 6, "\t\t\t\t\t\tt = art.create('image://' + urllib.quote_plus(ImagesXBMC[type][img_type][id].encode('utf-8')) + '/', 'e', int(ex_size[0]), int(ex_size[1]), 70)\n"))
File "C:\Users\XXX\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.movielib\default.py", line 17, in <module>
import sync
File "C:\Users\XXX\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.movielib\lib\sync.py", line 26, in <module>
import syncImage
IndentationError: ('unexpected indent', ('C:\\Users\\XXX\\AppData\\Roaming\\Kodi\\addons\\script.movielib\\lib\\syncImage.py', 80, 6, "\t\t\t\t\t\tt = art.create('image://' + urllib.quote_plus(ImagesXBMC[type][img_type][id].encode('utf-8')) + '/', 'e', int(ex_size[0]), int(ex_size[1]), 70)\n"))
When you past new line make sure the white space on left is a space not tab. It must be exactly 24 space.
(2015-10-08, 19:53)Regss Wrote: When you past new line make sure the white space on left is a space not tab. It must be exactly 24 space.

Sorry, my mistage.
I have insert a new line with the new code below and uncomment the old code-line. Now I have set the cusor before 't =' select the whole line and paste the new code.
And now the script is running and add the extra thumbs but I have to wait now a long time because he upload more than 4k arts. Then will see if movielib do tv-shows right too.

What I not understand is, that before 1.4.0 the script is running after kodi update his kodi.db - now movielib start script after starting kodi immediately.
Is this right and what you want in 1.4.0?
It always be 3 trigger when movielib check db:
- on start KODI
- on stop playing anything
- on update library
(2015-10-08, 20:15)Regss Wrote: It always be 3 trigger when movielib check db:
- on start KODI
- on stop playing anything
- on update library

Ok, now I have to wait. Confused

Please, for what is this: "Auto hide Select Media header if both media are not available:"
I dont understand this function.

Quote:- added delete button for each poster, fanart image in admin panel
There is no button or function to delete the extra fanarts
  • 33(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MovieLib - Your movie database on web8