• 37(current)
MovieLib - Your movie database on web
@saeros
Regss wrote you:
Quote:You must update movielib script. Download it from first post and replace all files without install.php. Login to admin panel to auto update tables in database.
You must update your movielib on webserver with movielib Version 2.81 and the movielib-addon on Kodi must be Version 1.4.2. The addon normally update automatically when you have added the regss-repository.
It's all up to date. Still having the same error as posted.
@saeros what version of Kodi do you have and what system?

Code:
Error Contents: 'module' object has no attribute 'OrderedDict'

That module is in Python 2.7 but not in Python 2.6.

It seemed to me that all versions Kodi have version 2.7 but I could be wrong.

Quote:Feature request:
Can you verify the connection to the movies and arts locally when you see that the movies are on a other machine then kodi e.g. when using smb, before you start sync?
I will add it definitely.
I'm have Kodi 15.0 on MacOS - but i can update if necessary to the latest Kodi Version.
Not necessary, i found info about python for MacOS and Kodi for this system use Python 2.6. I fix it soon.
Movielib addon v. 1.4.3:
- Fixed: compatibility for MacOS
- Added: checking access to sources

Update automatically from my repo.
@Regss
thx for adding my request immediately. You are great. Big Grin

The addon is v. 1.4.4
@Regss
you have updated the addon to 1.4.5.

Do you remember my problem about no access to the sources? The script deleted a lot of arts.
Now after starting kodi movielib addon upload 80 art-files in 5sec. Thats not possible to upload over WAN so fast. So I look at movielib-website and the arts are not really uploaded. e.g. movie #7 is 12 years a slave but no files with name 'movie_7xxx.jpg on server.
The log-file tells me:
NOTICE: >>>> Movielib <<<< [hashImagesXBMC]: 519c063d0dc5acdd2f5da8b38cff57ac
NOTICE: >>>> Movielib <<<< [IMAGES UPDATE NOT NEEDED]
The hash is equal with the hash in hash-table.

Ok, second test.
I deleted one art movie_2.jpg then logging as admin on website but in hash-table the images-hash don't change. The on Kodi I start the movielib-addon and now he do update.
He want to update more that 200 arts starts at 20:30:54 finished at 20:31:21 --> thats not possible.
kodi.log tells me: e.g.
NOTICE: >>>> Movielib <<<< C:/Users/xxx/AppData/Roaming/Kodi/userdata/Thumbnails/c/c4925b82.jpg
NOTICE: >>>> Movielib <<<< [Errno 2] No such file or directory: u'C:/Users/xxx/AppData/Roaming/Kodi/userdata/Thumbnails/c/c4925b82.jpg'
But this file is at folder /Thumbnails/c/

If you want I send you the kodi.log-link by email.
It is strange that movielib can't find file. Maybe your user name that you replace as xxx is a problem, maybe it have special characters that kodi can't decode? Check few images if it exist in thumbnails folder. If you want test you can run movielib manually from program section then all hash check will be omitted.
(2015-11-11, 11:34)Regss Wrote: It is strange that movielib can't find file. Maybe your user name that you replace as xxx is a problem, maybe it have special characters that kodi can't decode? Check few images if it exist in thumbnails folder. If you want test you can run movielib manually from program section then all hash check will be omitted.
Morning @Regss
my name is not the problem surely. The username is the same since years and in the past movielib haven't a problem with my username.
I have check it yesterday, all thumbs exist. The 3th test you want I have done it yesterday too. And no the hash check isn't omitted.

I send you the kodi.log in few minutes by email.
EDIT: I had send check junk-folder - maybe.
@Regss has insert HTTP authentication since version 1.4.2 - thanks for your great work.
HTTP authentication give you much more secure for your movielib website because HTTP auth is at a higher level than the standard movielib-user-password.
When you don't want that everybody around the world have access to movielib you have to use HTTP auth.

Now you have a problem when you want to use banner too, because you need a username and a password.
Normally you can access banner.jpg by using the follow link: "http://username:password@your_movielib_website.tld/cache/banner.jpg", but most in cases forums don't show the picture.

For HTTP auth you need two files in your movielib folder:
.htaccess and
.htpasswd

For access to banner.jpg you have to insert in .htaccess after movielib-lines:
Code:
existing lines above
# ------------------------------

# More secure for Movielib and access for individual user
  AuthName "Secure Website"
  AuthType Basic
  AuthUserFile >>insert here your path starting from root-path<< e.g. /var/www/html/movielib/.htpasswd
  Require valid-user

# access to /cache/banner.jpg, despite AUTH
    SetEnvIf Request_URI "cache/banner\.jpg"  allow
    Order allow,deny
    Allow from env=allow
    Satisfy any
#--------------------------------------------------------------

# Deny access to important files
<FilesMatch "(\.htaccess|\.htpasswd|config\.php|db\.php|function\.php)">
  Order deny,allow
  Deny from all
</FilesMatch>

# Prevent Directory Listings
Options -Indexes

In .htpasswd you have to insert one line per user like this:
user1:passwd-md5-hash1
user2:passwd-md5-hash2

Attention username and password are case-sensitive.
Password not in clear letter instead you have to encypt the password with md5 hash.
You can generate the password hash with some online tools, I use this free offline tool from Gaijin Password Generator

Now you can use banner normally like this: "http://your_movielib_website.tld/cache/banner.jpg"
Do you know any issues with Kodi 16 development builds? I have updated all scripts of movielib in Kodi and on my webserver and deleted the old database and ran the webserver setup to create a new.
After starting kodi nothing happens, so i forced the movielib script. In the kodi log i found one error.
Code:
23:39:05 T:2368  NOTICE: >>>> Movielib <<<< Source inaccessible: smb://AURORA/3d_BRISO_1/
This source is accessible. In Kodi i can play movies from this source and in windows itself i can browse this UNC and write into it. So why can't movielib access this UNC or is it a false debug message.
I have the same problem. I get the error "source inaccessible: smb://192.168.1.1/" where 192.168.1.1 is my qnap nas. I use kodi 15.2 and did not change anything. I think I get this error since 4 weeks ago. Because i did nothing to my installation i think it must be an autoupdate of the "movielib addon" in kodi.
@hallohome yes, you are right. Something broke during the last update. I downgraded to version 1.4.1 and it's working. Even with Jarvis latest nightly. So if you ran into an source access issue rollback to version 1.4.1 and it should work again.
How can i revert back to 1.4.1? In kodi the Button for previous version is grey.
  • 37(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MovieLib - Your movie database on web8