• 38(current)
MovieLib - Your movie database on web
You need to have an old version of the script and files for the webserver as github provides not all data.
If you like use this http://ul.to/tj84zga3
Inside you will find the script in version 1.4.1 and the necessary files for your webserver. As i find out it's the last version that works in my case.
If it's not working by overwriting the files on the webserver only you need to drop the movielib database and run the install from your webserver again to create a new instance and start from the scratch.
Simple overwrite the script.movielib in your Kodi addon folder restart Kodi and you are on version 1.4.1. Check the configuration in Kodi for the script.

I hope it's okay @reggs to post an old version. I didn't modify the files so they are the original. If not please leave me a message and i will delete the link and files.
_Andy_, hallohome what system you are using? I have windows 7 and on Kodi 15.2 it works fine.
New version 1.4.6 is available. I added option to disable checking sources. You can disable it in addon settings.
@reggs I use windows 7 32bit and Kodi 16 beta 3. Honestly i never tried the latest version of the movielib script with Kodi 15.2. As i want to prepare for Kodi 16 i made a complete fresh install of Kodi 16. So i installed
the latest version of the movielib script. I noticed the error in the log. As i have a backup of my Kodi 15.2 setup, i copied this version to my new Kodi 16 installation. This version is working fine.

I will try the version 1.4.6 this evening and report back.
Version 1.4.6 is working but i have to disable the source check. After disabling the check the script update is working fine including images.
I use openelec 6 with kodi 15.2. I tried script 1.4.6 and I had to disable checking sources and it works again.
Hello @Regss
I have the problem that movielib dont sych all my arts anymore - since 2 month but sorry for the delay.
Code:
20:24:31 T:14100  NOTICE: >>>> Movielib <<<< === ADDING MOVIES POSTER IMAGES ===
20:24:38 T:14100  NOTICE: >>>> Movielib <<<< C:/Users/nepomuk/AppData/Roaming/Kodi/userdata/Thumbnails/6/60be87ea.jpg
20:24:38 T:14100  NOTICE: >>>> Movielib <<<< [Errno 2] No such file or directory: u'C:/Users/nepomuk/AppData/Roaming/Kodi/userdata/Thumbnails/6/60be87ea.jpg'
20:24:39 T:14100  NOTICE: >>>> Movielib <<<< C:/Users/nepomuk/AppData/Roaming/Kodi/userdata/Thumbnails/a/a49264f2.jpg
20:24:39 T:14100  NOTICE: >>>> Movielib <<<< [Errno 2] No such file or directory: u'C:/Users/nepomuk/AppData/Roaming/Kodi/userdata/Thumbnails/a/a49264f2.jpg'
20:24:39 T:14100  NOTICE: >>>> Movielib <<<< C:/Users/nepomuk/AppData/Roaming/Kodi/userdata/Thumbnails/3/3b2b9869.jpg
20:24:39 T:14100  NOTICE: >>>> Movielib <<<< [Errno 2] No such file or directory: u'C:/Users/nepomuk/AppData/Roaming/Kodi/userdata/Thumbnails/3/3b2b9869.jpg'

I use a as.xml:
Code:
<advancedsettings>
    <pathsubstitution>
        <substitute>
            <from>special://profile/Thumbnails/</from>
            <to>smb://192.168.2.210/srv-kodi/kodi_userdata/Thumbnails/</to>
        </substitute>
        </substitute>
   </pathsubstitution>
</advancedsettings>

The problem is that my Thumbnails Folder is not at usual place that in standard-kodi and it seems that movielib only search it at the standard place.

Ok, I made a test and I copied the hole Thumbnails Folder to C:/Users/nepomuk/AppData/Roaming/Kodi/userdata/Thumbnails
and now movielib found the arts and added the arts:
Code:
21:50:34 T:7808  NOTICE: >>>> Movielib <<<< === ADDING MOVIES POSTER IMAGES ===
21:50:41 T:7808  NOTICE: >>>> Movielib <<<< [REQUEST]: http://mywebside.de/sync.php?token=00000&option=addimages
21:50:41 T:7808  NOTICE: >>>> Movielib <<<< [REQUEST]: {'name': 'movies_2260.jpg', 'img': '/9j/4AAQSkZJRgABAQAAAQABAAD/2wBDAAoHBwgHBgoICAgLCgoLDhgQDg0NDh0VFhEYIx8lJCIfIiEmKzcvJik0KSEiMEEx
I HAVE SHORTED THIS STRING FOR BETTER READING
fr60UU0ZyHcUZooqiQzRmiigAzyKKKKAP/2Q=='}
21:50:41 T:7808  NOTICE: >>>> Movielib <<<< [REQUEST DATA SIZE]: 17627 bytes
21:50:41 T:7808  NOTICE: >>>> Movielib <<<< [RESPONSE]:

Maybe your script doesnt verify where the Thumbnails are saved?
Kodi can't return a substituted path.

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=215094

You can manually edit art.py and replace:

Code:
__thumbpath__           = xbmc.translatePath('special://thumbnails/').replace('\\', '/')

to:
Code:
__thumbpath__           = 'smb://192.168.2.210/srv-kodi/kodi_userdata/Thumbnails/'
@Regss
thx for the quick response.
I have a error in the log again;
Code:
20:26:38 T:14456  NOTICE: >>>> Movielib <<<< smb://192.168.2.210/srv-kodi/kodi_userdata/Thumbnails/d/df5b4e98.jpg
20:26:38 T:14456  NOTICE: >>>> Movielib <<<< [Errno 22] invalid mode ('rb') or filename: u'smb://192.168.2.210/srv-kodi/kodi_userdata/Thumbnails/d/df5b4e98.jpg'

and I am wondering that movielib uploaded thousands of pictures in seconds.
My internet connections have 6mb upload and not more.
I verify the web space and the uploaded arts are not there?

If you want I send you the log-file by email too.
Do you use newest version of movielib addon 1.4.6? What system do you have? Windows? Try run KODI as administrator.
(2016-01-01, 22:26)Regss Wrote: Do you use newest version of movielib addon 1.4.6? What system do you have? Windows? Try run KODI as administrator.

Yes, sure 1.4.6.
Windows 7 pro x64
Kodi 15.2
Run as admin = the same problem

I send you the link for both log-files by email again.
Hello
I'm using kodi (1 computer and 2 openelec) with a mysql database in my NAS.
Is it possible to use the kodi database to use movielib or should I create a database specialy for movielib
Thanks
Movielib requires its own database.
@Regss
Do you get my email from 5. Januar 2016, 17:41:10
and do you have found time to analyse the really big log-file?
i´ve recently installed the script on my webspace and the addon on openelec 7 krypton testbuild

everything seems to be fine except missing posters and other graphics....

when i open phpmyadmin and check the database go to movies and check it i see rows for trailer with links, i see the links that point to my nas where the movies are located but i don´t see a row or a link that points to a poster for xmpl.

when i´ve installed the script on my webspace i´ve had to delete the htaccess file or comment out the following line. otherwise i got an htaccess error and could not install the script

Code:
SetEnv HTTP_MOD_REWRITE On
  • 38(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MovieLib - Your movie database on web8