• 79(current)
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution
Git updated should fix rebuilding issues
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
You are the man @luna
Looking for PTVL to support more Streaming LiveTV with EPG Data?
Please contact the providers below and ask them to support this plugin!!
(2013-11-15, 00:31)Lunatixz Wrote: Looking for PTVL to support more Streaming LiveTV with EPG Data?
Please contact the providers below and ask them to support this plugin!!

I shot off an email to FUTU.
Loving the addon.
I'm having an issue though. The runtimes for shows in the epg seem to be defaulting to 60 minutes even though it displays the correct runtime in the info panel while watching a show.

So for example when switching to a channel of a show that lasts 42mins through the epg (wich shows it running longer) you basicly start the next episode.
Or, when watching something that runs 70 minutes, you'll jump 10 minutes into the next show as the epg thinks it ended at 60 minutes.

I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong.
Varjo what scraper are you using?
The tvdb one.
that's what I use to and I don't have the problem you have. was just trying to narrow it down sorry that was only thing I could think of that might cause your problem.
Varjo, your best bet for help on the issue is to turn on debug mode and provide a log. More than likely the issue is something related to your media rather than PTVL as most users are not seeing that sort of issue. Out of curiosity, what length do your shows have noted when just viewing their info in the library?
If anyone download ARYEZs orange nox skin... please pm me with a new link. Aryez lost it due to a crash....
i might have it on my old pc luna but I cant check it till tomorrow.
uploading default.zip to drive now. uploaded here https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxlLty_...sp=sharing
Thanks for the skin... now I can add it to PTVLs skin selector.
Sweet
Feedback from hdhomerun users needed. Would you prefer using hdhomeruns generated strms? Or would you like ptvl to scan for available channels and build from that... the latter seems redundant since I'm sure the first thing hdhomerun users do is run a channel scan.
  • 79(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution45