Title language
First of all thank you for this great tool Smile

My little problem: Most of my movies are in English, however I do also have a sizeable amount of foreign language films in my library. I`d like all my movies to be sorted into folders which match the movie file name which matches the English language title for the film. Can Ember do this for me?

Thanks
Sure, with out a problem
I'm a swed and most movies is English = foreign for me, so that's the opposite situation, working like a charm
Hmmm I must be doing something silly then or must have deviated far from the default settings. What string should I be using for the renamer/bulk renamer? Title? Original title? Also Ember doesnt seem to be scraping the original title nor the sort title....they are left blank when I scrape....any help please?
Well I can only say how my settings is, and guess that you can reverse it.

On data scraper settings I have force title language to Swedish, try to set it to English

Renamer is set to; movietitle (year) for folders and movietitle.ext for files

And I have never tried any bulk jobs only singel scrap and renaming
Try it on a single movie and see how it works for you
Thanks for your input T-bird

Unfortunately it doesnt seem to work for me somehow. For example:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1821593/ scrapes as Rundskop (the original langiage title) not Bullhead (what I want). The folder and file name rename rundskop too.
Made a dummy movie and named it Rundskop, can't get it to work either, tested both imdb and tmdb
Tmdb has the title in a lot of language but always returns Rundskop, don't understand it!
Hmm, looks like a bug. I'll look into it.
Is fixed in next release 1.3.0.15.
Great Smile Thanks!
I've updated to r15 but Ember is still not saving the Portuguese title from IMDB.
When it searches for the name of the movie the search result comes with the portuguese name but when saving the nfo the English one is the only one being saved. I've got the Title Language selected to Portugal.

Don't know if I'm doing something wrong or if its a bug. Confused
It could be that I have forgotten something there... sorry, i will check that again.
Hey, no need to apologise. What you guys are doing is effing fantastic! Keep it up! Wink
(2013-09-30, 04:41)Confucio Wrote: I've updated to r15 but Ember is still not saving the Portuguese title from IMDB.
When it searches for the name of the movie the search result comes with the portuguese name but when saving the nfo the English one is the only one being saved. I've got the Title Language selected to Portugal.

Don't know if I'm doing something wrong or if its a bug. Confused

OK, tested with "Sweden", works perfect.

Sorry, but the movie "Rundskop" (orig Title) has NO portuguese title. Please check Also Known As.
In this movie, unfortunately now there are no other possibility: You have to manually rename the movie.
Tested again now with 1.4
The benefit of 1.4 is that you can mix what you want to scrap, so I setup TMDB to only scrap title and preferred lang to "en" and the rest from IMDB and it works perfect
1.4 is still beta but most things works very well
(2013-10-01, 08:14)DanCooper Wrote: OK, tested with "Sweden", works perfect.

Sorry, but the movie "Rundskop" (orig Title) has NO portuguese title. Please check Also Known As.
In this movie, unfortunately now there are no other possibility: You have to manually rename the movie.

Now I'm the one who has to say sorry, Dan. Angel

I was not talking on that movie in particular. Any movie that I scraped Ember would only save the original name, but I just did a fresh install and now everything is working perfectly. Thanks! Wink

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Title language0