Error Has Occured An Unknown Parameter
I just updated EMM included the update to the database and now when I update I get a message that pops up similar to the message that comes up when a new movie is added that says Error has Occured An Unknown Parameter. Any idea what is causing this?
No. Can you upload the error logfile?
Title: Error
StackTrace: at System.Drawing.Image.get_Height()
at EmberAPI.ImageUtils.ResizePB(PictureBox& pbResize, PictureBox& pbCache, Int32 maxHeight, Int32 maxWidth)
Date/Time: 8/25/2013 5:50:57 PM
===========================================================================================

at EmberAPI.ImageUtils.ResizePB(PictureBox& pbResize, PictureBox& pbCache, Int32 maxHeight, Int32 maxWidth)
Date/Time: 8/25/2013 5:52:09 PM
===========================================================================================

Date/Time: 8/25/2013 5:52:11 PM

Date/Time: 8/25/2013 5:52:16 PM

Date/Time: 8/25/2013 5:52:23 PM

Date/Time: 8/25/2013 5:52:56 PM

Date/Time: 8/25/2013 5:58:39 PM
This error can be ignored.
You can disable the popup error windows in settings -> modules -> notifications
Thanks Dan. Is it an error that will eventually go away? I don't really want to turn off error reporting in case something new comes up that I need to know about.
I think I can fix this in next release. It's I little bug with empty picture boxes in the main window.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Error Has Occured An Unknown Parameter0