• 149(current)
RetroPlayer Test Builds (updated for Nexus)
LE add-ons have been bumped. Does it work now? Do you have to force a repo refresh, reinstall add-ons or reinstall LE?
In the latest LE-Milhouse 1411 game-addons are working again! So every official LE > Alpha7 or Milhouse > 1311 should be working
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
I rebooted my alpha 7 and it installed the updates by its own! Everything seems to work! Thanks
Hi,
here is a patch to change the sort order in the game client selection dialog. This simple modification improves the everyday usability a lot for me so please consider adding it to the master.
http://koprajs.mx-net.cz/kodi-100.01-gam...rder.patch

It modifies the order of the game clients so that the already installed/used clients are showed first. So now you don't need to scroll through the not installed (or even not usable) clients every time you run the game.
Screenshot after the patch:
http://koprajs.mx-net.cz/screenshot002.png

Regards
Zdenek
(2018-11-16, 21:48)KOPRajs Wrote: Hi,
here is a patch to change the sort order in the game client selection dialog. This simple modification improves the everyday usability a lot for me so please consider adding it to the master.
http://koprajs.mx-net.cz/kodi-100.01-gam...rder.patch

Nice, patch looks good! Can you open a PR? That's the best way to get this code into Kodi. I can open the PR myself but wouldn't be able to attest to it working until I can run kodi on my hardware.

Thanks!
Hello,

Thanks all for your answers, I can write it in the wiki.

But, were do you want me to write it actually? I'm kind of new to retroplayer and I don't know were is the wiki... :-s
https://kodi.wiki/view/Games

Feel free to expand on the general structure if your guide doesn't fit in any existing pages. Thanks!
Hello group,

I need your help to make my retro games working ..

I installed the game kodibuil beta 3 and when I wnat to start a game, I got this error : 

Add-on is incompatible due to unmet dependencies
Missing: game.libretro

Where I can find the missing part ??

Merci...and sorry for my poor english Wink
Hi, my guess is you need to download the libretro addon before. It should be available in the official kodi games repository (look into the "extensions" section of kodi).

In french (I'm also french...by the way...): Je pense que tu dois avoir besoin de télécharger l'addon libretro dans les dépôts jeux de kodi (regarde dans la section "extensions" de kodi). 

Garbear: thanks for your answer...I just registered for the wiki and I will look into that during this week.
Merci pour la réponse Wink

But I can't find the games.libretro addons in kodi ...
I tried to search it without any succes ...
I look to find it on internet, I founded it but call an "invalid structure" when I try to install it ...

Where I can find this addon Huh

MERCI !!!
Hello,

Do we have news about game.moonlight  ?
Plugins like Luna doesn't work anymore to launch moonlight in kodi 18 Sad

Best regards !
(2018-11-21, 19:09)aktarus Wrote: Merci pour la réponse Wink

But I can't find the games.libretro addons in kodi ...
I tried to search it without any succes ...
I look to find it on internet, I founded it but call an "invalid structure" when I try to install it ...

Where I can find this addon Huh

MERCI !!!
 I'm using Libreelec to have kodi on my htpc and the libretro compatibility plugin was in the Libreelec repository in game extension section...

But I guess it depends on what you are using...and I have no clue how to do in another configuration...sorry... :-(

garbear: I finally found time to add a FAQ section un Game Add-On page in the wiki with small description on the solution for me for beetl psx. Guys do not hesitate to update if some other tips are good to be shared.
(2018-12-01, 17:00)Alucard63 Wrote: garbear: I finally found time to add a FAQ section un Game Add-On page in the wiki with small description on the solution for me for beetl psx. Guys do not hesitate to update if some other tips are good to be shared. 

Thanks! It's a bit buried and is more input-related than game add-on related (could be on a HOW-TO page for input help) and could use a screenshot of the advanced settings page. My time's a bit limited but I can do this in a few weeks. If you beat me to it even better!
(2018-12-01, 18:27)garbear Wrote:
(2018-12-01, 17:00)Alucard63 Wrote: garbear: I finally found time to add a FAQ section un Game Add-On page in the wiki with small description on the solution for me for beetl psx. Guys do not hesitate to update if some other tips are good to be shared. 

Thanks! It's a bit buried and is more input-related than game add-on related (could be on a HOW-TO page for input help) and could use a screenshot of the advanced settings page. My time's a bit limited but I can do this in a few weeks. If you beat me to it even better!  
 Hi guys, just had a squiz at the wiki and the info @Alucard63 added..
Quote:Controller not working in some games?
Some PSX games don't recognize correctly Analog PSX controller. To solve the issue go to Setting > Adavanced Settings and disable "DualShock Analog button toggle" setting. Your Gamepad should be then recognized correctly.
Is not correct, it should read enable "DualShock Analog button toggle". The setting is not that logical I know. Smile but that's how it works at the moment.
If I get some free time I'll jump on and update it, could upload some screen grabs too.. Wink
(2018-06-26, 18:53)garbear Wrote: There is an exception: Some achievements have a "hysteresis". This is a "memory effect", where the achievement depends on previous frames. E.g. to protect against cheating, "Get to level 5" might require the address $0010 to be a 1, then 2, then 3, then 4, then 5, so the user can't load a downloaded savestate and automatically get the achievement.

Therefore, the internal state of the achievement engine must become part of the savestate and be saved alongside the emulator's RAM. Not a big deal, it just requires more work on my part to create an archival format to handle both emulator and achievement state.
I know this is an old post, but just thought I would point out that there is a new achievements processing engine here that should make integration easier in theory. It takes care of keeping track of previous frame memory and everything. The only problem is the addition of lua as a dependency. In RetroArch this is implemented in the "cheevos-new" folder.

It is an interesting feature, so I hope to see it supported in the future.
  • 149(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
RetroPlayer Test Builds (updated for Nexus)16