Possible to scrape the video/audio metadata if the movie is not on IMDB or TMDB?
I have some videos that are not on IMDB or tmdb. (Live concerts). I am fine with inputting the description and other information manually, but is there a way to get Ember to scrape just the video and audio metadata information from the file?

If I have 2 concerts from the same band can I copy all of the 'actors' from one of them to the other?

Thanks
Bill
Yes. First create an NFO with the movie edit window, close it and press the small "Refresh" button (under the cast list/actor thumb).
Thanks Dan!

Life saver! That is EXACTLY what I was looking for! How about me though. I never knew ANY of that stuff was even down there. I clicked the ^ and wallah. All the info was right there. lol. Learn something new every day. Been using this for years and never saw any of that.

Thanks!
Bill

ps- Is there any way to copy the Cast from one movie to another without entering each person manually?
(2013-10-02, 18:32)bill55 Wrote: ps- Is there any way to copy the Cast from one movie to another without entering each person manually?

You're welcome.
No, not really. The only thing you can do is copy the cast from NFO to NFO with an editor. You can press F5 to reload the NFO after editing to load the casts.
In general, XBMC metadata is working great.

Have a somewhat new issue though - have a few titles that are not in tvdb or IMDB, and would like to at least stick in a poster; brief description a plus.

Is there a way to do this manually?

Current Example: "Treasures of the Russian Ballet", an ICA Classics DVD released in 2012 by BBC

pm preferred.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Possible to scrape the video/audio metadata if the movie is not on IMDB or TMDB?0