• 15(current)
Req Sports scraper
Thank, nice find. Will have a look tomorrow at the Arsenal one and the extra api method you wanted.

A little progress today as I managed to import the player manager transparent PNG images for a fair few players from a massive text file Wink

- Player Cutout Images (transparent football manager)
- Playermanager ID's stored in the DB now
- strCutout and idPlayerManager available in the API

Example
http://www.thesportsdb.com/player/34145910

NOTE: All player images might take a few days to copy as there are 9gb of them! Smile
(2015-01-23, 16:59)zag Wrote: - script-fu
- outer glow
- make it light grey
- make it 2 or 4 pixels wide (depending on your image size)
- Reduce the opacity a little to about 60%

I didn't have Outer-Glow, alternatively I found Drop-Shadow. I used the following settings to get the clearart logo to match the badge, reasonably well:-

- filters
- light and shadow
- drop shadow
- x = 4 y = 4
- blur radius = 15
- colour #525252
- 80% opacity

P.S. wanted to make the images smaller, but couldn't immediately see how... and it's a school night! Peace out!
HTPC RPI3 Kodi 17 (Krypton) v8.0.1 MR
Storage BPI 1x 500GB SSD UPnP server
Display Sony Bravia 32"
Posted some news here: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid1909233
Full NBA regular season schedule added to the "Event additions" sheet

PS: Is it possible to add past events with results using this sheet?
Kodi 19 + Arctic: Zephyr Reloaded
nVidia SHIELD 2017 + WD My Book
LG OLED65B8PLA + LG SP11RA 7.1.4
Yep past events is fine as well. You could even add the home and away score to 2 new columns if wanted (but not essential)

Thanks!
Great! How do you want them to be entered? New columns for home team result & away team result or only one column for the final result?
2 new columns please
I have checked and corrected all players pending to be imported in order to keep them ready to upload Wink

While doing this, I have found some duplicates in players DB:

Markus Rosenberg: ID 34156727 & ID 34157108
Guillermo Molins: ID 34156728 & 34157109
(2015-01-31, 13:38)zag Wrote: 2 new columns please

OK, done! Added full Liga ACB Events Smile
Here's a list of features related to events that should be added:

- Edition: Actually we have some events duplicated (see 448834 & 443781) or without results/attendance (see same ID events) which would be great to be modified directly by the users in order to speed up the process
- Thumbs: I think that enen92 will love this in order to include it to his add-on
- Event page: A place to see/sumarise all the incoming events of any sport with an option to filter by sports and/or leagues
- Events at leagues: Display coming & past events in the same way that currently at team level, but now on league pages
- Table leagues
Events at leagues are already implemented and can be grabbed from the api. Next events only, past events zag said that he would implement them soon.
Event thumbs is cool, I was thinking, if there is not a better alternative, about using a generic thumb like a race flag:

Image followed by the event name on the same type of dialog:

Something that I consider fundamental is the event timming (hour) that I don't know if it is available at all on the api
OK I've done a few of those things:

- EventsPastLeague API method
- Fixed duplicate events
- Scheduled event update once a day for top Soccer leagues
- Imported NBA schedule (thx Ovokx)
- Event import now updates date of match if its changed for some reason

Match times (hour) is quite complicated as they sometimes change for TV so will have a look at that in the future.

I like the idea of event images, thats something the motorsport guys have asked for as well.

Player Date of Birth I am also working on but again is complicated with all the different date formats out there.
You've a small typo error (double t) in the forum post/api tutorial:

Last 15 Events by League Id
thesportsdb.com/api/v1/json/{APIKEY}/eventspasttleague.php?id={leagueid}

http://www.thesportsdb.com/api/v1/json/1...hp?id=4328
(2015-01-29, 22:55)enen92 Wrote: A bug I just found:

If you call: thesportsdb.Schedules().eventsnextleague(4406) -> Argentina League; and check the events there is a team there (arsenal de tulia) that is matched to Arsenal (uk):

Quote:{u'strAwayRedCards': None, u'idAwayTeam': u'135160', u'strAwayTeam': u'Estudiantes', u'dateEvent': u'2015-02-15', u'intAwayScore': None, u'intSpectators': None, u'intHomeScore': None, u'strRaceCountry': None, u'strEvent': u'Arsenal Estudiantes', u'intRound': None, u'strTVStation': None, u'idLeague': u'4406', u'strHomeRedCards': None, u'strAwayGoalDetails': None, u'strHomeYellowCards': None, u'strRaceCircuit': None, u'idSoccerXML': None, u'strHomeTeam': u'Arsenal', u'strDate': None, u'strHomeGoalDetails': None, u'intHomeShots': None, u'strSeason': u'2015', u'strSport': u'Soccer', u'intAwayShots': None, u'idEvent': u'450122', u'strAwayYellowCards': None, u'strLeague': u'Argentinian Primera Divisi\xf3n', u'strRaceLocality': None, u'idHomeTeam': u'133604'}

Team with ID 133604 is Arsenal UK: http://www.thesportsdb.com/api/v1/json/1...?id=133604

Cheers

Should be fixed now!

Who would have known there are 4 teams around the world called Arsenal Big Grin
(2015-02-01, 15:47)enen92 Wrote: Something that I consider fundamental is the event timming (hour) that I don't know if it is available at all on the api

Yep, agreed, I have the time but I cant work out how to convert it to something useful.

This is the string I get from the API

2015-01-10T04:45:00-08:00

The date is easy but any ideas how to convert the time to something meaningful time in PHP?
  • 15(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Sports scraper1