Bug Reset website time
Minor in the scheme of things, but it irritates me more than it should....Confused

The forum website time is two hours off for GMT - website clock appears to have jumped forward an hour rather than going back when the clocks changed at halloween. If anyone has the time to fix, I would be gratefulSmile
time displays correct at my end.
double-check if you've selected the correct date/time settings in your forum account settings.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Didn't know I could adjust time - thanks!

Something still funny with website settings though, have to set to GMT-1 to get GMT unless I switch off DST correction & then, hey presto GMT displays correctly as GMT.

At least I'm now good to next MarchBig Grin
Thought I'd +1 this, having just noticed it myself when I saw post time being 1 hour out.
Checked my profile time settings and they were correct for timezone and DST status.

As mayoman says, the *actual* local time is only displayed correctly when the DST setting is disabled entirely.
time is correct. We do not have DST atm
(2014-01-15, 18:57)kurai Wrote: Thought I'd +1 this, having just noticed it myself when I saw post time being 1 hour out.
Checked my profile time settings and they were correct for timezone and DST status.

As mayoman says, the *actual* local time is only displayed correctly when the DST setting is disabled entirely.

(probably) this forum expects you to set DST on when you are in the 'summer' period for you - I've seen this in other circumstances, but haven't been watching it here

edit:
Having said that, I checked my settings and I have automatic correction set on - so I've no idea
Derek

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Reset website time0