• 2(current)
[RELEASE] VEVO TV - Watch music videos 24/7
(2013-11-24, 14:02)danmedhurst Wrote: EDIT : I found the setting Smile Infoview doesn't seem to show me anything (but that could be my skin - Amber) the notification is perfect though..
Yes, the infoview type only works if your skin uses the same default viewid. I could adjust it for other skins...

(2013-11-24, 14:02)danmedhurst Wrote: Thank you! The wife and kids love this scirpt!
Thanks! Smile That's great...
Sorry, I'm a bit of a newb. I downloaded the repo zip file and clicked on "Install from zip file", got to the part where it shows me the repo:

AddonScriptorDEs Testing Repo, but it is blank when select it. Am I missing something? I tried it on my Raspberry Pi and my PC (just downloaded the latest XBMC). Both show the same result.

Please help.
Thanks.
force refresh works.
(2013-11-25, 07:05)DaveTOR Wrote: Sorry, I'm a bit of a newb. I downloaded the repo zip file and clicked on "Install from zip file", got to the part where it shows me the repo:

AddonScriptorDEs Testing Repo, but it is blank when select it. Am I missing something? I tried it on my Raspberry Pi and my PC (just downloaded the latest XBMC). Both show the same result.

Please help.
Thanks.
As konoimo mentioned, try a "Force refresh" via the context menu (key 'c').
Thanks for this great new AddOn Smile

(2013-11-19, 01:26)AddonScriptorDE Wrote: iOS/OSX:
The 4 official VEVO TV channels are only working with deactivated hardware acceleration on iOS/OSX systems with current XBMC versions.
The custom mode should be working with acceleration turned on...
(2013-11-19, 03:18)konoimo Wrote: I tested on iOS devices and only audio is working no video.
(2013-11-19, 16:03)AddonScriptorDE Wrote: Does this also happen with the custom mode (normal vevo videos)? Or only on the 4 official VEVO TV channels?
(2013-11-20, 02:04)AddonScriptorDE Wrote: Just for confirmation: It only occured on the official VEVO TV channels? Custom mode was working?

Confirmed: Custom mode DOES work on iOS with hardware acceleration ON.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
For YouTube questions see the official thread here.
(2013-11-19, 12:02)moneymaker Wrote: Great. The VEVO pure AddOn is in my repository with some fixes.

Where? The link in your sig is broken...
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
(2013-11-26, 17:20)jmh2002 Wrote:
(2013-11-19, 01:26)AddonScriptorDE Wrote: iOS/OSX:
The 4 official VEVO TV channels are only working with deactivated hardware acceleration on iOS/OSX systems with current XBMC versions.
The custom mode should be working with acceleration turned on...
(2013-11-19, 03:18)konoimo Wrote: I tested on iOS devices and only audio is working no video.
(2013-11-19, 16:03)AddonScriptorDE Wrote: Does this also happen with the custom mode (normal vevo videos)? Or only on the 4 official VEVO TV channels?
(2013-11-20, 02:04)AddonScriptorDE Wrote: Just for confirmation: It only occured on the official VEVO TV channels? Custom mode was working?

Confirmed: Custom mode DOES work on iOS with hardware acceleration ON.
Thanks! Wink Updated the first post...

(2013-11-26, 17:44)jmh2002 Wrote:
(2013-11-19, 12:02)moneymaker Wrote: Great. The VEVO pure AddOn is in my repository with some fixes.

The fixes in his repo are just for login / gotham, not the broken categories.
So, you could also just install BlueCops repo (if you don't need these fixes).

I found a very promising post btw. Sounds like BlueCop is comming back! Big Grin
(2013-11-26, 19:25)AddonScriptorDE Wrote:
(2013-11-26, 17:44)jmh2002 Wrote:

Ok. I have the Bluecop Repo / Vevo AddOn. What I want is for Playlist syncing to work properly again so I can sync properly with the Vevo app on my mobile devices - maybe this is also part of the Logon fix?

Also, Im not sure if it is a repeatable error, but when I tested Custom (All Videos) > Genre > Top10 (shuffled) I didnt get a clean exit at the end of the 10 videos. Instead XBMC froze in Fullscreen video mode.
(2013-11-26, 20:40)jmh2002 Wrote:
(2013-11-26, 19:25)AddonScriptorDE Wrote:
(2013-11-26, 17:44)jmh2002 Wrote: Where? The link in your sig is broken...

Ok. I have the Bluecop Repo / Vevo AddOn. What I want is for Playlist syncing to work properly again so I can sync properly with the Vevo app on my mobile devices - maybe this is also part of the Logon fix?
Mmm, i don't use this playlist syncing. Maybe you better ask it in the VEVO Addon thread. Moneymaker should not miss it there. Or better pm him because of his down repo/homepage...

(2013-11-26, 20:40)jmh2002 Wrote: Also, Im not sure if it is a repeatable error, but when I tested Custom (All Videos) > Genre > Top10 (shuffled) I didnt get a clean exit at the end of the 10 videos. Instead XBMC froze in Fullscreen video mode.
Working fine here on different systems. It's just a xbmc playlist. You could try to open/show the playlist in xbmc (context menu: "Now playing...") and start it from the last one to test if it happens again.
Thanks for this add on!
(2013-11-26, 21:01)AddonScriptorDE Wrote:
(2013-11-26, 20:40)jmh2002 Wrote: Also, Im not sure if it is a repeatable error, but when I tested Custom (All Videos) > Genre > Top10 (shuffled) I didnt get a clean exit at the end of the 10 videos. Instead XBMC froze in Fullscreen video mode.
Working fine here on different systems. It's just a xbmc playlist. You could try to open/show the playlist in xbmc (context menu: "Now playing...") and start it from the last one to test if it happens again.

Ill let you know if it happens again. Thanks again for the AddOn Smile
i get black screen on raspberry pi watch vevo tv

and im use usa vpn
(2013-11-27, 01:31)nickshe89 Wrote: i get black screen on raspberry pi watch vevo tv

and im use usa vpn
Only happens to the 4 official VEVO TV channels? Custom mode is working? Maybe it's the same as with iOS/OSX. Try to deactivate the hardware acceleration.
But i have no influence on it at all, XBMC handles the playback. So you have to wait for a new XBMC version where it is working for your device...
@AddonScriptorDE:

To clean up the menu a bit, what do you think about an option to hide "VEVO TV: US, Canada, and Germany" for those of us that dont live in those countries and cant use those options?
(2013-11-28, 18:04)jmh2002 Wrote: @AddonScriptorDE:

To clean up the menu a bit, what do you think about an option to hide "VEVO TV: US, Canada, and Germany" for those of us that dont live in those countries and cant use those options?
Nice idea! Will add this and settings for showing/hiding the custom categories (Top10,20,...).
I'm also working on custom channels, where you can add your favourite artists.
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] VEVO TV - Watch music videos 24/70