• 4(current)
Release TWiT
(2015-06-22, 09:05)Shryp Wrote: Leo mentioned the Kodi app and the API at the end of TWiT this week too.

email: api at twit.tv

Leo called out the developers of the Kodi and Plex apps, and to emall him at leo at leoville.com

In the meantime people can use the Apple iTunes Podcast plugin to get their TWiT fix.
(2015-06-22, 12:17)gott_sei_dank Wrote:
(2015-06-22, 09:05)Shryp Wrote: Leo mentioned the Kodi app and the API at the end of TWiT this week too.

email: api at twit.tv

Leo called out the developers of the Kodi and Plex apps, and to emall him at leo at leoville.com

In the meantime people can use the Apple iTunes Podcast plugin to get their TWiT fix.

I was just going to post this, just listened to TWIT's 'This week in tech' and heard that. I am hoping the developer is still around.
For the time being you can subscribe to the youtube channels and get the downloads that way. Just can't watch live that way.
Here is an update/testing release.
https://github.com/divingmule/plugin.vid...-2.0.9.zip

Use the install from zip method. Let me know of any issues. I hope to send to the main repo in a day or three.

Changelog
Version 2.0.9
testing/beta reworked for the twit.tv update
added search
added download option to context menu for episodes
Awesome going to try it now!! Smile

Big Thanks divingmule!!!
Just tested it and it seems to be working fantastic so far! Smile
Awesome work divingmule!

The plugin is working great!
Looks to work for me as well.
Works fine for me too! Thanks for updating this addon
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! Works great thus far!!!
Tried it but still won't play the videos.
Works fine for me. One observation is that show titles are no longer visible, just show numbers. I just find it easier to remember show titles to know if I've already watched an episode.

Great work!
It works for me too but Kodi shows theres an update available. Is this beta version older in series then the one on the repository? Should I update the 209 version that is now working?
(2015-06-23, 18:23)divingmule Wrote: Here is an update/testing release.
https://github.com/divingmule/plugin.vid...-2.0.9.zip

Use the install from zip method. Let me know of any issues. I hope to send to the main repo in a day or three.

Changelog
Version 2.0.9
testing/beta reworked for the twit.tv update
added search
added download option to context menu for episodes

The link is dead, not sure where you can get the update since the kodi repository still has the broken version. Thank you.
(2015-06-26, 03:55)amcfarla Wrote: The link is dead, not sure where you can get the update since the kodi repository still has the broken version. Thank you.

Looks like 2.1.0 has been added to the official repository.
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TWiT0