• 2(current)
Beta XONE
Hello

I made ​​a small update 1.0.5- release.
Later I will add what is all done,

Note to DVD
DVD read only line "E:\setup.exe" If someone has a different name for DVD, lines must be changed in
skin.MXE-senna\system\0300030\DvD.py
Now it is possible to run the exe file from xbmc,I tested a few games in installation.

Best Regards

watch gallery
Hello

I apologize for being late with explaining what's new in skin.
First pin section is finally done. Now there are no more empty space, if you have one or two pins.Now everything moves slowly, when adding a new pin.
Repairs finished in Custom_Hub_Achievements,addons,movies,music,friends etc..
Added xbox music,more custom colors,artistmultifanart mostly it's all for now.
For a few days I am preparing a new update 1.0.6- release,I trying to correct all errors in skin.

Best Regards
Hello

I made a change in the pins section, now is the order from right to left and completed the settings section.
At the pictures you can see changes. This is not yet set in the official version.

Senna the update is great so far wood be nice if you can make the snap part also possible by the way do you also downloaded the new update from Toyota ? it seems there something wrong with the textures see my post in the Toyota skin forum
Hello grote345

Thanks for the comment.
Finally someone to says something about new update.
About snap apps I started working on it ,for now going quite well.
But I'm afraid we'll have to use a special folder on your C partition. That's bad news, but I trying to solve this problem.

I did not have enough time to check the new update from Toyota,He will probably
answered on your question.I hope to tomorrow night , I release new update.

Best Regards
Hello
New release is out on forum 1.0.6- release.
At the pictures you can see what's new, I lost a lot of time to harmonize the size of the image across all skin.
You will see addition Assistance, it's just extra support for skin for now there's nothing special except,XBMC-User-Guide and bing photo of the day. Script every day, takes on a new image from bing ,of course when you start xbmc.
Be sure to delete the old skin version.

Best Regards

watch gallery
Senna I like the update very much first off al thanks for the great work I like it but a few things still needs to be done.!!

1) On the home screen (if you go from to the pin section I mean scroll right does not work very well ) scrolling left to the store on the home screen works great.

Senna make it scroll smooth ok thanks ?

I like the snap tile doesn't work yet but the beginning is there great work Smile

Tomorrow I will comment more I did notice a few things also in the music store and video store I mean after I press the xbox music and the xbox video tile on the home screen.

But I very much like the color tiles Smile
Thanks grote345

I will repair scroll in pins section, snap apps is stayed accidentally from my testing.
Also does not work PlayerControls.xml I'm working on it also.
About xbox music and the xbox video,I did not understand do you have some difficulties, I did not check the skin on a clean installation of xbmc.
Please let me know if you notice some bugs, because I'm trying to build a good skin.

Best Regards
Senna if you go to the xbox video on the home screen and you press the collection tile I only see my movies I don't see my tv shows.
And if I click the add video tile nothing happens

Senna see this screen is wat I mean ther is also an recent albums texture in the xbox video screen Smile

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=F9...oto%2c.png
Hello grote345

Now I understand what you're saying. I'll fix that, it was left by accident I first made xbox music
then copied all xml for xbox movies, about add video tile I have some problems
I do not know why, I'm trying to fix it. I'm losing a lot of time on the snap app,but I'll fix everything in skin.
Can you confirm whether work : DVD with games and XBMC-User-Guide and bing photo of the day.

Best Regards
Well I will check later I have some issues with my mediacenter pc maybe an faulty power supply
Hello

These are some screenshots for my next update, build 1.0.7
Snap apps, slowly gets real function.

watch gallery
Awesome work senna99! That new snap section looks great!
How did you get the snap function to work properly ? as i have tested this out with multiple web browsers and haven't got it working properly.
Hello toyota12303

I will send you links on the private post. Actually I still testing snap apps,for now only works on 1080p,with web browsers I have no problem but with media player
I have a headache,I tested ten different player and each creates some problems.
I have a large backlog with my skin, because of this nonsense with snap apps,now I will upload links for you.

Best Regards
Thanks for that!
As for snapping media you could snap the currently playing file inside of XBMC, this could be music, video, radio or TV. This is how i have got mine set up and it works perfectly. I can send you a post on how to do it if you want ?

Best Regards
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XONE4