• 54(current)
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi Part 2
Subfolder name does not matter in my builds. This is Frodo version.

The archive:
OpenELEC-RPi.arm-Rbej-Version-Frodo-Branch(15.09.2013).tar

Has one sub-folder:
OpenELEC_Gotham-RPi.arm-devel-20130915161035-r15725

But yeah, as rbej confirms, it's Frodo!

Comfirmed: Amplification/Volume issue is sorted in this build!

Fix should hence sort issues with 3.2 official!

Edit: Skin.Widgets issue I reported earlier seems sorted here as well. Opening libraries is outstandingly fast. Fantastic...
fast channel switch is gone Sad

last good build for this is gotham 25-08-2013
(2013-09-15, 17:51)Trickname Wrote: fast channel switch is gone Sad

It's never been in Frodo.
thx popcornmix will check this again
I thought overclocking was being ignored but its because of the 'ondemand' governor. Just wondering what the threshold was for it and if we are able to change it?
(2013-09-15, 18:48)Wanderlei Wrote: I thought overclocking was being ignored but its because of the 'ondemand' governor. Just wondering what the threshold was for it and if we are able to change it?
Code:
cat /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpufreq/ondemand/up_threshold
I made file 'autostart.sh' in Configfiles folder

Code:
#!/bin/sh
( echo 50 > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpufreq/ondemand/up_threshold )&

Tried sleep 20 in first line but got error.

Make it executable

Code:
chmod a+x /storage/.config/autostart.sh

Reboot, but

Quote:cat /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpufreq/ondemand/up_threshold

Stills says 95?

If I 'sh /storage/.config/autostart.sh' then try 'cat /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpufreq/ondemand/up_threshold' is says 50.
I just tried OpenELEC-RPi.arm-Rbej-Version-Frodo-Branch(15.09.2013) and the new sorting seems really fast but when choosing descending sort it seems that .. (up) is last in the list, not first.
Latest rbej Frodo seems to have broken my lirc remote control (works fine on latest Gotham build).

'lsmod' comes back with nothing to show even after 'modprobe lirc_rpi'.

Anyone else seeing this or is just me?
(2013-09-15, 21:26)bikemike Wrote: I just tried OpenELEC-RPi.arm-Rbej-Version-Frodo-Branch(15.09.2013) and the new sorting seems really fast but when choosing descending sort it seems that .. (up) is last in the list, not first.

I'm not seeing this. Anyone else see it? Can you explain exactly what view you are in?
I went from main menu to Movies. Brought up side panel (in media info 2 view, sort by title, sort:ascending) and changed to sort:descending.
The list appeared correctly sorted.

Is it also incorrect with descending sort by year/rating/duration etc?
Recommended settings to be able to play http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1446714/ ? (the dreamscen)

If i remember correct i was reading that someone was able to do so on rpi with overclocking
(2013-09-16, 20:06)Jönke Wrote: Recommended settings to be able to play http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1446714/ ? (the dreamscen)

If i remember correct i was reading that someone was able to do so on rpi with overclocking

What format is the file in?
Start by trying to play it locally (usb stick, or sdcard)
Assuming that works, then you may have to tweak your network settings if it works locally but not from network.
(2013-09-16, 12:52)popcornmix Wrote: I'm not seeing this. Anyone else see it? Can you explain exactly what view you are in?

Neither am I, all seems to be working fine - Sets and TV shows too.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
Just checking, is the latest Frodo build (14 sept) based on openelec 3.2?
  • 54(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi Part 223